Newcastle United Legends - vs AC Milan Glorie

Tom

16K tickets sold in first two days is good going like. Most of the money raised is going to NUFC Foundation, North East Childrens Hospital and SBR Foundation. Two cracking sides like, he's done really well to get the players he has.

I was at the ground today and the pitch is looking immaculate as you'd imagine.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought a couple. Should've got more. You must be on glue not to go to this! :lol:

I dont have a second team, but if I did it would be ACM mainly due to the stuff Ive done with them over the years etc. Cracking strip as well ;) But look at the names man, like you say and I dont see how anyone could miss this game like.

Aye and for the price people should feel inclined to drop something in the bucket! I love Milan, they're a great team to read about especially tactically & cultural so seeing them celebrate the league at San Siro makes them a special club for me!

Now that its all signed off, happy to announce yours truly is the main sponsor for the game (via my company, Cool Designs Ltd). Genuinely though can see this being one of the best charity games we've had with the line up. They're doing what they can to raise as much as they can for some excellent causes as well.

Good stuff JawD, what does it in effect mean?....do you bung the charities a large wedge or do you pick the tab up for any expenses as well?...

Its basically a pre-agreed package.

Now that its all signed off, happy to announce yours truly is the main sponsor for the game (via my company, Cool Designs Ltd). Genuinely though can see this being one of the best charity games we've had with the line up. They're doing what they can to raise as much as they can for some excellent causes as well.

Excellent stuff. Toontastic Box?

I'm sure that'll cost you a few bob. Though you will be close enough to punch either Ashley or Kinnear in the face?

I'm sure that'll cost you a few bob. Though you will be close enough to punch either Ashley or Kinnear in the face?

Not on holy ground highlander!

;)

Great news that, personally i can't wait to see you hand something MvB and get a picture :D

:good:

:lol: I will personally pay for him to do that.

Excellent stuff. Toontastic Box?

Keep it clean, Chunk Chip

• 3 weeks later...