Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to be an apologist for Manu but its bacon face's squad, no proper investment for 5 or 6 years due to the Glazers leaveraged buy out (rvp papered over a lot of cracks) and without Rooney and the aforementioned for most of the season. Having said all that, apart from tonight watching them this season has been a joy :D

But old red nose would never have allowed them to surrender so pathetically. I agree the state of the squad is (mostly, not counting Felliani) not Moyes's fault, but he seems completely out of his depth, can't motivate the decent players he does have, and is turning the club into a laughingstock (or has done already.)

A proper, world-class appointment (didn't have to be Mourinho) after Moyes would not have done the same, even if he couldn't win the title in his first year.

Yes as every sunderland fan in the world is out celebrating

Its the mickey mouse cup not a fucking child birth

...as if you're going to get a better opportunity to win something in the next 20 years.

I'd take the League Cup no question if it was me.

Yes as every sunderland fan in the world is out celebrating

Its the mickey mouse cup not a fucking child birth

Saved in case they do win it, lets see how not bothered he is then

I thought there was three Uefa cup places, two league and one league cup winner.

theres 4 places.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/features/european-competition-qualification.html

5th place. +facup runner up +league cup runner up + fair play(slim chance to qualify)

this assumes a champions lge side wins BOTH cups, and facup runnersup finish 1-4 in lge.

fair play thing no interest to nufc :P

so its potential down to 7th to get into uefa cup (assuming an facup final of mancity vs chelsea, for example)

far as i understand it, the 5th place spot (uefa)exists, regardless of what happens in the cups?

[also above assumes man city win both cups]

Edited by TobamorisRevenge

theres 4 places.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/features/european-competition-qualification.html

5th place. +facup runner up +league cup runner up + fair play(slim chance to qualify)

this assumes a champions lge side wins BOTH cups, and facup runnersup finish 1-4 in lge.

fair play thing no interest to nufc :P

so its potential down to 7th to get into uefa cup (assuming an facup final or mancity vs chelsea, for example)

I wouldn't put it past us to 'conveniently' lose a few at the end of the season if it looks in any way at all like that's going to happen.

you can have the uefa for mid table if ya want

We dont want the thursday channel 5 shite,,,calm down

You can't have Europa spot from mid-table unless you win a cup.

Also, it seems a lot of your fans disagree with you, they were cock a hoop at the thought of Europe last night.

You can't have Europa spot from mid-table unless you win a cup.

Also, it seems a lot of your fans disagree with you, they were cock a hoop at the thought of Europe last night.

Why spell "as" like that? I could understand the logic if it was shortening the word, but it just makes him look like a moron.