Keeping fit

scotty84

If you cut the beer a bit more and make a few tweaks to the diet you'll see even better results. You're clearly putting the hours in training.

I donno if I want to lose much more, I probably could, but I've naturally always been a big lad, not necessarily fat and don't fancy the idea of looking like a waif. Mebeez tone up a little bit more and that would do.

You look like posh spice with those geps on, mind. :whistle:

:lol: Not sure Becks would like my arse as much mind, having said that he can't like hers much the amount of rumoured affairs he's had.

:lol: Not sure Becks would like my arse as much mind, having said that he can't like hers much the amount of rumoured affairs he's had.

Her Mam must've had lemons for tits because she's a sour faced fucka. (Still would though). :D

Her Mam must've had lemons for tits because she's a sour faced fucka. (Still would though). :D

I divvint even think she's attractive. She's striking looking, she has striking features, but she's more Championship play off hopefuls, than Premier League in terms of lasses.

I divvint even think she's attractive. She's striking looking, she has striking features, but she's more Championship play off hopefuls, than Premier League in terms of lasses.

I'd like to ask her while she's putting that blank pout look on her dish if she liked Chinese food? If she said 'of course' then I'd say, 'well chow mine, then' before seeing if she'd crack a smile before stroking the swan's neck.

I'd like to ask her while she's putting that blank pout look on her dish if she liked Chinese food? If she said 'of course' then I'd say, 'well chow mine, then' before seeing if she'd crack a smile before stroking the swan's neck.

:lol: offie open early doon Walker today?

Gym Weights 3 days a week

Gym Cardio 1 day a week

Run or bike 5K once a week outside

Odd game of Squash and odd 10mile hill walk.

Also for those interested :

A - Weights = Increase Strength, Muscle Endurance & Improve Physique

B - Cardio = Improve Cardiovascular Health, improve overall body health

C - Good Nutrition = Numerous Heath benefits & Weight loss

You can do any one on its own and achieve some of those results, but its more efficient to combine them all. So you will have better "A" if you also include "C" and better yet if you include a bit of "B"

Most people want fat loss. C on its own is the quickest way but A and B help it along.

Gym about 4 times a week (cardio x 2/legs/upper body), usually Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri.

Run once a week outside (Sat/Sun), anywhere from about 1.5 to 11 miles.

Walk a lot at weekends, anywhere from 3-12 miles in one go.

The occasional home workout if the weather's shit and I can't be arsed to go to the gym: kettlebells/skipping

Puts my routine to absolute shame at the moment!

Gym five days a week, sometimes six. When I'm there I do an hours cross trainer which is better for your knees than running, and it burns at least 800 calories every time. Usually do half hour weights on me legs, arse, and belly, also cycle 50 miles + every week. I don't run as much because me knees aren't what they were, and as fit as I am, bizarrely at under 15st I'm slower at running than I was when I was 16 and a half stone. Play football once a fortnight now, and I'm not shite but me feet are much slower than they were, it's quite depressing not being the player I once was.

Apologies for the bent pics, but the first one was me in January nigh on 17st, the last two are me now 14st8, just to prove that this shit really works. People who say "ah I'll always be fat", nothing but lazy bastards imo, people are fat because they eat or drink too much, while putting next to no effort in. Often peoples lifestyles dictate they haven't got an hour a day to put the effort in, but they could easily get a gym at home. No sympathy for fat people me, I was overweight and it was down to nothing more than thinking I could drink 25+ pints a week while doing little to burn it off.

Doesn't look like you were carrying a load of fat or anything like that so to lose over 2stone is impressive!

I generally stay around the 13st whether I exercise or not, but I totally notice the definition (and i say that quite loosely!) in my stomach / chest disappear if i don't exercise for a few weeks.