Newcastle United v West Ham (24 Aug) 15:00

Park Life

My prediction is that we'll lose 1-3 and Pards will get kicked out.

However this is a game that if we win convincingly will put some confidence back into the boys. Nolan is in good form is my main worry (probably will score) and Daddydice has them playing in his own image as a loud, juddering heavy machine; misfiring and clunky but dangerous.

Remy to start.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our record v fat Sham isn't too good since he left is it? His negativity might actually help us in this game as our morale is rock bottom and it might well be a good time to get at us so I expect him to sit tight, try to smother midfield and we might well do them 2-0.

Unless Remy plays, I can't see where the goals are going to come from, our recent PL results being;

0-4

0-1

2-1

0-0 (West Ham)

0-6

1-0

0-3

3 goals in 7 games, woeful.

Toon 0 West Ham 2 not because West Ham are good but more because of the fact our players have no confidence, our manager is pissed off with internal politics, no one knows what the fuck is going on. We are rock bottom at the minute.

Headline in the Sunday Sun "SHITE!"

Unless Remy plays, I can't see where the goals are going to come from, our recent PL results being;

0-4

0-1

2-1

0-0 (West Ham)

0-6

1-0

0-3

3 goals in 7 games, woeful.

Or 1 in 6 against current Premier League teams.

Do you do that on purpose CT? I mean, you're on the internet, if you're unsure, why not just check?

Thought that was his name :(

I still struggle with Coloccini thinking it should have two l's and Sissoko I can never remember if its two s's or two k's.

Once it's set in my mind its sort of stuck there.

Order Food Directly To Your Seat

23-08-2013

United supporters can now order food and drinks direct to their seat on a matchday via a new mobile app

Newcastle United supporters can now order food and drinks direct to their seat on a matchday via a new mobile app.

VenueMenu is a new app that is free to download and available for Apple, Android (4.0 and up) and Blackberry devices.

The app, which will be running from the Magpies' Premier League fixture against West Ham game on Saturday, allows supporters to order food for immediate delivery to their seat.

Food can also be pre-ordered up to 24 hours before a fixture or until the gates open on a matchday for delivery at half-time.

The first 100 hotdog and fries combos (available to app users only) will be available for an introductory offer price of £4.50.

Additionally, anyone who registers and uses the app will automatically be entered for a chance to win one of these amazing prizes:

// Two match tickets with a meal and drinks in a hospitality box

// A signed Newcastle United shirt

// A signed Newcastle United football

// A game of golf at Slaley Hall golf course for four people

// Two match tickets

Here's how it works:

1) Download the VenueMenu app for free via your mobile phone

2) Place an order for food and drinks

3) Sit back, relax and we'll bring it out to your seat in a sealed bag

IMPORTANT: To save time and avoid any connectivity issues, it is recommended that supporters download the app and pre-register before coming to the stadium.

For more information please click here .