Newcastle United v West Ham (24 Aug) 15:00

Park Life

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because as usual you've jumped in on a discussion between me and Ant where once again this " Pardew for England" patter is dragged up but not backed up.

You've jumped in with a post suggesting Pardew was doing well in the season we finished 5th and on the night we've just beaten Man U 3-0 at home.

This is why I honestly don't bother with half of your posts. Join up argumentative.com if you are that needy of some argy bargy.

You will now predictably ramble on justifying yourself bla bla bla, the bigger picture bla bla bla, contrary bla, every one knows bla bla etc.

Honestly, save yourself the time. :)

Because as usual you've jumped in on a discussion between me and Ant where once again this " Pardew for England" patter is dragged up but not backed up.

You've jumped in with a post suggesting Pardew was doing well in the season we finished 5th and on the night we've just beaten Man U 3-0 at home.

This is why I honestly don't bother with half of your posts. Join up argumentative.com if you are that needy of some argy bargy.

You will now predictably ramble on justifying yourself bla bla bla, the bigger picture bla bla bla, contrary bla, every one knows bla bla etc.

Honestly, save yourself the time. :)

The point was that you flit between saying he's great and thinking he's shit. Sensible fans always knew he was limited, they also know firing him isn't going to change a God Damn thing. You may as well fire the tea-lady for all the difference it would make to the results. Pardew is a lame duck, he has no say in transfers, he's lost the dressing room, he's done.

The only person that will come in will be Kinnear who is a worse manager than Pardew. He's got no contemporary tactical knowledge, he's got no contacts of value in the game any more. Add to that the fact Ashley will hold off buying anybody until January and it's plain to anybody with an ounce of sense that sacking Pardew will only cause more upheaval and the end result will be a belliegerent senile oaf in the dugout instead of smarmy silver fox.

But yo carry on with your crusades for Ferguson and Marveuax (who yet again did fuck all)and against Pardew.

I was in the gallowgate and didnt hear a lot of booing today, people were pissed off that shola was started over gouffran, the french adverts everywhere , but when cisse came off most assumed he was injured.

The most negative stuff i heard, and happen to agree with, is why we were so condensed in the centre of the field, with little wide option when we were in possession.

I was actually pleasantly surprised with the positivity at times, and loved the kinnear chants, but thought its not going to fill our existing players with confidence. Marv was piss weak imo, sammy seemed to make an impact.

Edited by scoobos

they were going nuts on twitter about sammy coming on, no idea why i think Sammy can do alright, certainly hasn't done anything so wrong to warrant the vitriol

Suffering by virtue of being Sholas brother IMO.

I didn't listen to the match because I thought it would jinkse it or curse it well good job I didn't cause from what I heard we were pathetic couldn't even beat west ham for fucks sake

also agree with PaddockLad, as usual.

A side note, does everyone just have me on fucking ignore or something, or are my posts just that inane?

Edited by scoobos

Tell me more. I've not seen either of our first two games so I've no idea what's going on.

Booed the Sammy sub. Booed the final whistle.

I don't think they want to put pressure on the players, more on the owner to buy. But the fear it puts into our guys when every mis-placed pass is meet with a stadium wide collective tut wound me up no end as well.... or every time shola touched the ball.

Booed the Sammy sub. Booed the final whistle.

I thought they booed Marveaux for Sammy. I then thought I must have been hearing things because that would just be ridiculous. Evidently not.

The final whistle booing I can understand a little. Still stupid but ppl pay their money and can do what they want I guess.

Definitely need to spend on some strikers ffs. We need to buy two so we'll probably sell one.