Season Ticket Renewal/Apathy - £25 Half Season tickets

Tooj

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club have announced a 5 game package for £105 (adult) or £25 (kids)

Includes Chelsea and Liverpool.

People who paid £35 for membership to get cheap tickets won't get a refund.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140827/five-match-package-now-on-sale_2281670_4101685

They're running the place like one of his shops cheap & cheerless.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a £15 ticket a couple of years ago on the day of the game v Swansea, my daughters ticket was a fiver. Wasn't well advertised and was in the section where Swansea had sent tickets back from.

Hmm, so if that's still available they're publicising it as a possibility across the season, but not for any specific games, trying to ensure people pay the full £27 in advance.

Getting murkier than buying a flight knowing when and where to buy match tickets.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Newcastle United have announced a freeze on the price of all season tickets for next season and have significantly reduced the price for its younger fans in the 18-21 seating area, with tickets being cut from £300 for the current season down to £250 for 2015/16.

The Magpies have taken the lead in ticket pricing over recent years, with initiatives including hugely popular long-term season ticket price-freeze deals and a move to encourage reciprocal pricing agreements between opposing clubs to drive down the cost of ticket prices for away fans.

The decision to reduce season ticket prices for young fans and to freeze all other prices has been taken in line with the Club's policy to make football affordable, reward loyalty, and also takes into consideration that by the start of next season Premier League clubs will be aware of the value of the new television rights deal negotiated by the Premier League with broadcasters, to commence in 2016/17.

To ensure season ticket holders gain maximum value and to further reward their loyalty, for next season single tickets for the higher category games will be subject to a price increase and will, on occasions, be restricted to members-only sales, meaning there will be no general sale.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20150128/united-freeze-adult-season-ticket-prices_2281670_4446624

Please renew before we appoint John Carver on a permanent basis.

spot on.

"Step right up ladies and gentleman please for mid table mediocrity and not a trophy in sight all hosted by Jordi John." We guarantee you'll save a fortune with early èxits from both league and F.A. Cups. Even booking trips away to Europe are a thinģ of the past so get your season tickets now you know it makes sense"

Can't really understand getting a ST in most circumstances any more. Go on a game by game basis if you still want to go and at least retain some power. Giving Ashley a load of money upfront is fucking mental. Unless you think he's a football genius ©

Can't really understand getting a ST in most circumstances any more. Go on a game by game basis if you still want to go and at least retain some power. Giving Ashley a load of money upfront is fucking mental. Unless you think he's a football genius ©

Away tickets via the points system is the only "valid" reason I'd recognise.

Fair comment to those concerned I guess. No disrespect intended to anyone who goes (especially those who go to loads of away games). The latter doesn't really apply to most though.

Edited by Alex

Ashley loves "members" more than season ticket holders as well though.

He can sell hundrerds of thousands of memberships, there's no limit on them and it's money for nothing. Anyone cancelling a ST is going to get one so they can buy Sunderland tickets that don't go on public sale.

I wouldn't buy a Season Ticket anywhere but the family enclosure though. If I had no kids to take or couldn't get in, I'd jack in the ST.

Fair comment to those concerned I guess. No disrespect intended to anyone who goes (especially those who go to loads of away games). The latter doesn't really apply to most though.

I've got 200+ "loyalty" (stupidity??) points... Feel a bit like a battered wife at the moment...tbh there's dozens of things going through my head at the moment to do with NUFC and none of it is good.