Newcastle v Hull

Happy Face

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no reason to play Tiote ahead of Anita on Saturday. Anita has done well so far this season (and was probably our best midfielder just before we signed Sissoko) so deserves his chance. Tiote on the other hand needs to get back to basics and do what he was good at before last season.

Also, Anita is a bit more forward thinking than Tiote too and I wouldn't imagine Hull being too adventurous so a bit extra going forward may well be needed.

It was Ryder waffle rather that a direct quote from anyone.

Hope so, Anita has done more than enough to keep his place.

Hope we don't hear the shitest song in football on Saturday "you're getting mauled by the tigers" normally means they've scored.

:pmsl:

I see no reason to play Tiote ahead of Anita on Saturday. Anita has done well so far this season (and was probably our best midfielder just before we signed Sissoko) so deserves his chance. Tiote on the other hand needs to get back to basics and do what he was good at before last season.

Also, Anita is a bit more forward thinking than Tiote too and I wouldn't imagine Hull being too adventurous so a bit extra going forward may well be needed.

How have Hull been lining up away from home? Is there a good site to see things like that?

Anyway, Anita's craft and positive passing at home would be a big plus.

If you fancy a giggle:

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/229543-Newcastle-v-City?p=5359418&viewfull=1#post5359418

and pretty much that entire thread.

Now, I'm not saying we're definitely going to win, but some of their assertions are baffling. We're the worst side bar Cardiff apparently.

I had a laugh at that vid, then clicked the fanzone one that was offered after. Gave me a good chuckle too....

"Still get rid!"

Haha forgot how funny some of the Fanzone's can be, still remember the toon v mackems one where owen scored early on and the geordie lad starts pummelling the mackem with a blow up hammer!

The worst side they've played so far, City and Chelsea I can understand but I'm not sure why he reckons that Norwich are a better side.

Ah you're right, didn't read it properly. I think he's looking at our last season and applying it to this.

Most people would have taken a draw at Villa. People will expect a win here now. Will be interesting to see how the lads handle the pressure. And also if we are able to break down what will no doubt be a team looking to shut us out at home. Should be a good test for our new 4-3-3