US election 2016

Happy Face

If she has pneumonia as reported then no reason why not. I had it a couple of years ago and felt terrible, but was better after a week of antibiotics. If the rumours are true and she has more serious long term issues, then who knows. It would make her selfish for running though.

I have zero respect for your immune system, but I'd have to assume that it's better than a 70 year old woman's. Just.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roosevelt got held up by aides everywere he went for over a decade. Every state visit was like a weekend at Bernies.

Being blown out of proportion.

Parkinsons. It's what happens when you go up against the antichrist.

About 3 weeks ago on my conspiracy site they were saying she was done and everyone took a deep breath.

Edited by Park Life

Speaking of Weekend at Bernie's, her stylist wants shot. The one thing she had to do this week, was not look like Bernie.

Those are special glasses for people with head/brain inj and might be prone to seizures.....That's what they are sayin. Remember she had some kind of op in 2012 and a blood clot of summink...

CsFY1JuWEAAUGnj.jpg

Edited by Park Life

The problem here is that Hilary was already chosen to win and all the deals have been done...So they aren't sure what to do but hang on with her.

"Mrs. Clinton, 65, was admitted to NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia hospital on Sunday after a scan discovered the blood clot. The scan was part of her follow-up care for a concussion she sustained more than two weeks earlier, when she fainted and fell, striking her head. According to the State Department, the fainting was caused by dehydration, brought on by a stomach virus. The concussion was diagnosed on Dec. 13, though the fall had occurred earlier that week.

The clot was potentially serious, blocking a vein that drains blood from the brain. Untreated, such blockages can lead to brain hemorrhages or strokes. Treatment consists mainly of blood thinners to keep the clot from enlarging and to prevent more clots from forming, and plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration, which is a major risk factor for blood clots."

NYT

Edited by Park Life

Interesting that nearly every media outlet reported her 'stumble' getting into her car when it was clearly a collapse prior to being carried into it.

What's your website addy Parky?

Aye that wasn't a stumble. She was being fully propped up by people (and her leg brace).