Politics

Christmas Tree

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

Actually, the more I look at this the more it looks like a Cold War Steve effort. :lol:

I thought it was at first glance!

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I thought it was at first glance!

Have you spotted Cilla yet? I'm struggling with this one.

• Haha 3

His laugh. :lol:

He's just one of the lads. Going to a brewery, looking for some football chat, and these fucking Welsh losers have got no patter. 

• Haha 4

Can you imagine how turned off the public would be listening to the same tired shit from Sunak every week for more than a month?

He's desperate cos he's got nothing to lose, except a bit more self respect. 

2 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

The average Reform voter turning up to vote at the polling centre on July 6th.

Animated GIF

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Can you imagine how turned off the public would be listening to the same tired shit from Sunak every week for more than a month?

I would say you can have one at the most. I’d be tempted not to bother at all though. If they called Starmer a coward, I’d just counter and say he’s willing to do as many interviews and answer as many questions from the public as is feasible. But he’s not wasting his time with those serial liars. He’s got fuck all to gain tbh. It did Johnson no harm when he just never bothered with the Andrew Neil interview. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

On what planet does he live on to think he stands a chance in a single debate (let alone 6) against a former barrister and chief of the CPS? :lol:

Starmer is going to spend six weeks destroying him.

• Haha 2

It's obviously bravado bullshit passed on via a client journalist. Given how one sided it usually is in PMQs then Sunak would do well to avoid any public audiences.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It's obviously bravado bullshit passed on via a client journalist. Given how one sided it usually is in PMQs then Sunak would do well to avoid any public audiences.

They should have a first debate, then ask Sunak if he really wants another one. Metaphorically it will be like this. Edit: even better if literally like this. 

986769590_headlock.gif.45bc14ba7e136dd658e8d55f6440f873.gif

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Are we all aware that the kids are now talking about the cozzie livs and genny lec BTW? :lol:

No. Worked out the latter but had to google the former :lol: 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Alex said:

No. Worked out the latter but had to google the former :lol: 

I'm not going to Google the former but that's just because I'm a Revvy looshiniss. 

• Haha 2

Rigby and Jess Phillips both saying they'd heard there was more sleaze about to break regarding people close to Sunak so he just went "fuck it" and pulled the trigger.

I don't know whether we now won't find out those things cos it's an election, or whether they'll still come out during the campaign, but there you go. 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

IMG_20240523_183718.thumb.jpg.6043495e2c1e625774a811d9105646a0.jpg

At least Laura's on message, Rishi. :good:

Fair play to her, one of the few prepared to go down with the ship.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Rigby and Jess Phillips both saying they'd heard there was more sleaze about to break regarding people close to Sunak so he just went "fuck it" and pulled the trigger.

I don't know whether we now won't find out those things cos it's an election, or whether they'll still come out during the campaign, but there you go. 

They won't notice them now the tories are on their way out. 

They knew about the parties and all the other Johnson shit long before it came out but only released it when it was decided his time was up. 

By they I mean the press. 

• Like 2