Politics

Christmas Tree

Just had to do the changing X.com to twitter.com trick as it's stopped working. Managed ok. 'Vorsprung durch technik' as some of us might not say. :good:

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Mine didn't, think the trick is to change it without hitting a space and shift key before it automatically tries to change it? :unsure2:

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ok put twitter.com in and it doesn’t work 😞

FYP

Liam Neeson Finger Guns GIF

:lol:

• Like 2

Gove is standing down. Odious character, would have been nice to see him embarrassed. 

Think that's 77 tories stood down now. 

Leadsom gone as well. 

There'll be no Portillo/Patten defeat type moments left to have at this rate. 

14 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Or are you doing it direct from Twitter. All you have to do is change x.com to twitter.com before the forum tries to convert it to a link. 

Just sharing a link from the app which has always worked. Stopped the last couple of days and your work around doesn't work either. 

16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Have just read this - honestly this is the closest I've come to wanting to vote Labour again. Just a reminder of all of the damage those miserable cunts have done to this country.

I might well do it tbh, they really do deserve to be punished. Destroyed, as Renton says.

• Like 4

According to Electoral Calculus I'm now in a three-way seat with them having the tories on about 30% and Labour and the Lib Dems both on about 35% though they do predict a Lib Dem win.

I'll believe it when I see it but it would be one of the four horses as far as the Tories are concerned. 

I may vote to get the tory out if it's close but it wouldn't be a vote "for" either of them.