Politics

Christmas Tree

Latest vox pops on BBC, we heard from the woman who runs the "Isn't She Lovely" ladies boutique in Brigg. :lol:

Proper Little Britain stuff. 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Latest vox pops on BBC, we heard from the woman who runs the "Isn't She Lovely" ladies boutique in Brigg. :lol:

Good morning Cyril. You sound like a Tory MP :cuppa: 

IMG_4594.jpeg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Had radio 6 on in the car last night. When they went to the news they had 4 vox pops. 3 weren't sure who’d they would vote for and the last one wasn’t even going to vote. Doesn’t seem that representative anyway but they were all from the Blackpool South constituency where Labour just won a by election with a 26% swing. :lol: 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

I'm fucking sick of the election already. I'm also really sick of how I'm addicted to checking for the latest news on it. 

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm fucking sick of the election already. I'm also really sick of how I'm addicted to checking for the latest news on it. 

We need another televised celebrity civil trial to help us through. Who's Amber Heard pretending she's getting knocked about by these days?

No wonder the country is fucked, Pakistan's Mr Bean is, well, Mr Bean. India's Mr Bean is our fucking PM !!!

image.png.8adfdda8f01a11d2d687f7952a77985f.png

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Thanks for the sympathy 👍 

mrnfo.gif.ff3308489daea43861a7bebf490850bf.gif

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Haha 2

Or are you doing it direct from Twitter. All you have to do is change x.com to twitter.com before the forum tries to convert it to a link. 

At this point it looks like he’s bet heavily on Labour winning. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: how did we get lumbered with the world's only inefficient German? 

It’s not working for me anymore at all whatever method I try. But I am not bothered as there are certainly willing gimps to dk the work for me.

• Haha 1