Politics

Christmas Tree

All the stuff Icke was saying about the rich and powerful and their predilection for nonsing turned out to be true. He fingered Heath about a decade ago.

Er no. Loads of people knew about the sexual deviants in political life, they are all coming out of the woodwork now. When Icke was writing about it a few years back, there was no disbelief just lack of proof. The thing which probably led to a loss of credibility on Icke's side was his insistence that the rich and powerful were governed by satanic cults who encouraged its members to fuck young children because to take a child sexually was to draw energy from its soul.

The reality is all these cunts went to boarding school and got fucked by their head boys and their teachers, as abuse victims who never spoke about it, they in turn became abusers. The rich and powerful are more likely to be paedophiles because they were more likely to have been fucked as kids by adults whilst attending posh schools. Horrible yet a little more mundane than Icke's madness.

Er no. Loads of people knew about the sexual deviants in political life, they are all coming out of the woodwork now. When Icke was writing about it a few years back, there was no disbelief just lack of proof. The thing which probably led to a loss of credibility on Icke's side was his insistence that the rich and powerful were governed by satanic cults who encouraged its members to fuck young children because to take a child sexually was to draw energy from its soul.

The reality is all these cunts went to boarding school and got fucked by their head boys and their teachers, as abuse victims who never spoke about it, they in turn became abusers. The rich and powerful are more likely to be paedophiles because they were more likely to have been fucked as kids by adults whilst attending posh schools. Horrible yet a little more mundane than Icke's madness.

Never ever underestimate dem satanic cults bro. /Papa Doc

It also explains the homophobia especially virulent in the Tory party - resentment from boarding school abuse.

Ironically of course that kind of child abuse has nothing to do with normal homosexuality.

Icke claims he's been telling anyone who would listen about Savile for years. In the wake of the Savile scandal some of the press took him at his word and suggested this meant he may have been right (or at least had a point) all along. The slight problem for Icke's credibility here is that there is no record of him having mentioned Savile in relation to this until after Savile died and the scandal emerged. Icke has mentioned several well known people who he claims were involved in ritual sex abuse in the many books he has written and he never mentioned Savile once then either. He also had a list of these people on his website and Savile wasn't on it. The list is no longer on his site (although you can still find it elsewhere) and a cynic might suggest that's because it would make Icke look like a liar. I looked into Icke's claims because I thought that, if what he was saying about Savile was true (i.e. that he'd been telling all and sundry for years about him) then he might be onto something. The fact he didn't says a lot in my mind, i.e. what sort of person uses something like and jumps on the bandwagon purely to further their own fame and to try and demonstrate their own crediblity? If he's prepared to lie about that then I don't think you can trust much that comes out his gob.

Icke claims he's been telling anyone who would listen about Savile for years. In the wake of the Savile scandal some of the press took him at his word and suggested this meant he may have been right (or at least had a point) all along. The slight problem for Icke's credibility here is that there is no record of him having mentioned Savile in relation to this until after Savile died and the scandal emerged. Icke has mentioned several well known people who he claims were involved in ritual sex abuse in the many books he has written and he never mentioned Savile once then either. He also had a list of these people on his website and Savile wasn't on it. The list is no longer on his site (although you can still find it elsewhere) and a cynic might suggest that's because it would make Icke look like a liar. I looked into Icke's claims because I thought that, if what he was saying about Savile was true (i.e. that he'd been telling all and sundry for years about him) then he might be onto something. The fact he didn't says a lot in my mind, i.e. what sort of person uses something like and jumps on the bandwagon purely to further their own fame and to try and demonstrate their own crediblity? If he's prepared to lie about that then I don't think you can trust much that comes out his gob.

You're right. To my memory he never mentioned Savile. But he did talk about Heath about a decade ago, along with the Royal Family and politicians who were masons. Heath was on his radar as he did a lot of sailing around the Isle of Wight. Icke has been right about pretty much everything else with regard to snooping and surveillance. Twenty years ago he was talking about the kind of surveillance state we live in now.

Tony Blair put a D notice on the original inquiry in 2003 (Operation Ore iirc)...Rumours are some high level politicians were involved..

Edited by Park Life

Boris to stand as an MP at the next general election.

Have fun, Britain...

I don't live in London so maybe I'm missing something but wtf is the fascination with this Tory knacker?

• 4 weeks later...