Politics

Christmas Tree

Really :lol:

A quick look back at your 4 posts over the last month equals one post about an online quiz you took, the word mint, and two comments on Kay Burleigh.......

Hardly riveting debate. :lol:

Also how can debate take place without all views......?

Should we track your posts?

Conservatory gym

AstroTurf in the garden

Sad cos im fat again

Fish tank

Yey I'm skinny

I'm borderline alcoholic and now I'm fat again

You're all lefties

Behave dickhead

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

A basic human instinct which has only existed for a few hundred years and only available to a miniscule number of people.

Sums the cunts up - but hopefully the millions who'll never own a house will see through them.

CCYGEECWAAADdFs.jpg

CCX-cy2W4AAq1z2.png

The more Labour bangs the drum about stuff like this and the more the Tories bang the drum about tax inheritance and tax cuts higher up the chain, the more I think CT's Etonian boy's are digging their own graves.

I was reading the comments on the Guardian version of this story, and someone on there reckons the only explanation can be that this is some sort of trap designed to provoke a negative response from Labour to which the tories have some sort of electoral haymaker ready to employ.

Not that he needs any help, but Marr has done a good job of making Osborne look a cunt this morning. First this:

George Osborne, chancellor of the exchequer, has just appeared on the Marr show. Andrew Marr pressed him on yesterday’s Tory pledge to find an extra £8bn for the NHS.

“It’s part of our balanced plan”, said Osborne, when asked where the money was coming from. “That’s not really an answer,” responded Marr.

“We have always said we supported the NHS’s own plan for its sustainable future, so we offer the best health care in the world and the best medicines ... and because we have that balanced economic plan and because we are prepared to take difficult decisions in other parts of government we can go on increasing the money to the NHS.”

Marr interjected: “if you’re not going to tell me where the money’s coming from, I’ll tell you where the money’s coming from. It’s going to come from even deeper cuts in the unprotected departmental spending budget of around 14% in total, so you’re going to hit the police, you’re going to hit the armed forces and you’re going to hit local government to pay for this.”

“We have to make similar savings each year, as we’ve made inthe five years of this parliament for two years. Let’s finish the job,” said Osborne.

Then this:

Marr also asked Osborne about defence secretary Michael Fallon’s claim that Ed Miliband would stab Britain’s national interest in the back in the same way he did his brother to gain the Labour leadership.

“He won the Labour leadership standing against his brother, but with the support of the trade unions. He didn’t actually win the support of the rest of his party,” said Osborne.

Yes, but did he backstab his brother?

“Well he stood against his brother and used deals with the trade unions to get himself into office.”

Is that backstabbing?

“Well, of course it’s backstabbing,” said Osborne.

“It goes to the question of the judgement of a man who wants to be our prime minister.”

I can't imagine this backstabbing stuff is scoring points with anyone.

It beggars belief that they are coming out with this shit when there are so many unanswered questions about things like, well, how they are going to run the country

'Let's not talk about that, that Ed's a shady character mind'

It beggars belief that they are coming out with this shit when there are so many unanswered questions about things like, well, how they are going to run the country

'Let's not talk about that, that Ed's a shady character mind'

That's just part of their balanced plan. It's a plan and it's balanced.

The attempt at smearing Miliband is utterly cretinous, I very much hope they keep it up. Between this and Cameron running scared from an actual debate on policy, it should give Miliband the upper hand.

That said, the Tories have been non-descript enough in power to probably pull over a good number of voters. Labour will take it but they'll need the SNP to shore it up I think - which will be used heavily as fodder for the subsequent election. There is a part of me that would thoroughly enjoy the rightwing nutjobs being forced to swallow the SNP having some pull in Westminster, but at the end of the day it'd do more harm than good to the left wing cause in the long run.

Think the Tories are struggling to convince the electorate re: the recent NHS and Miliband claims when it's obvious when they're questioned on both issues it's something they've come up with as a panic measure in the last few days.

The attempt at smearing Miliband is utterly cretinous, I very much hope they keep it up. Between this and Cameron running scared from an actual debate on policy, it should give Miliband the upper hand.

That said, the Tories have been non-descript enough in power to probably pull over a good number of voters. Labour will take it but they'll need the SNP to shore it up I think - which will be used heavily as fodder for the subsequent election. There is a part of me that would thoroughly enjoy the rightwing nutjobs being forced to swallow the SNP having some pull in Westminster, but at the end of the day it'd do more harm than good to the left wing cause in the long run.

Labour have thoroughly abandoned the left wing cause.

Not that he needs any help, but Marr has done a good job of making Osborne look a cunt this morning. First this:

George Osborne, chancellor of the exchequer, has just appeared on the Marr show. Andrew Marr pressed him on yesterday’s Tory pledge to find an extra £8bn for the NHS.

“It’s part of our balanced plan”, said Osborne, when asked where the money was coming from. “That’s not really an answer,” responded Marr.

“We have always said we supported the NHS’s own plan for its sustainable future, so we offer the best health care in the world and the best medicines ... and because we have that balanced economic plan and because we are prepared to take difficult decisions in other parts of government we can go on increasing the money to the NHS.”

Marr interjected: “if you’re not going to tell me where the money’s coming from, I’ll tell you where the money’s coming from. It’s going to come from even deeper cuts in the unprotected departmental spending budget of around 14% in total, so you’re going to hit the police, you’re going to hit the armed forces and you’re going to hit local government to pay for this.”

“We have to make similar savings each year, as we’ve made inthe five years of this parliament for two years. Let’s finish the job,” said Osborne.

Then this:

Marr also asked Osborne about defence secretary Michael Fallon’s claim that Ed Miliband would stab Britain’s national interest in the back in the same way he did his brother to gain the Labour leadership.

“He won the Labour leadership standing against his brother, but with the support of the trade unions. He didn’t actually win the support of the rest of his party,” said Osborne.

Yes, but did he backstab his brother?

“Well he stood against his brother and used deals with the trade unions to get himself into office.”

Is that backstabbing?

“Well, of course it’s backstabbing,” said Osborne.

“It goes to the question of the judgement of a man who wants to be our prime minister.”

I can't imagine this backstabbing stuff is scoring points with anyone.

The backstabbing comment was designed simply to change the news cycle from non doms. However most decent people would consider someone doing their brother in like that a fucking cunt of the highest order. Just makes it worse that even his own MP's didn't want him.

Well Milliband is either an ineffectual wimpy nerd or he's a backstabbing cunt.

And of course Tory "heroes" like Hesteltine and Howe who knifed their saint plainly in the front are okay.

The backstabbing comment was designed simply to change the news cycle from non doms. However most decent people would consider someone doing their brother in like that a fucking cunt of the highest order. Just makes it worse that even his own MP's didn't want him.

Aye, good point CT, if red ed had his way he'd end up setting the dolphins wild, letting them cause havoc in the woods, coming over here, claiming marine benefits, trying to impose dolphin law on hard working tax payers, the lefty freak!

He worked in a department store for 6 weeks or so at one point, stacking shelves or something like that. Otherwise, he's just been a career politician. Which really only means he's good at getting himself elected and looking pretty on TV.

But then, that is the curse of democracy. Anyone remotely capable is well clear of government.

Desperately trying to convince yourself this is the case :lol:

Well Milliband is either an ineffectual wimpy nerd or he's a backstabbing cunt.

And of course Tory "heroes" like Hesteltine and Howe who knifed their saint plainly in the front are okay.

Fucking your brother over though...... :(