Politics

Christmas Tree

Farage's 1 track agenda being torn apart by the 4 educated folks stood next to him. I hope some of the potential ukip supporters are watching this and realise how much of a crackpot he is.

Literally every question is answered with 'it's immigrations fault' :lol:

UKIP's still got my vote. Hopefully it'll reduce that Labour lead here and make them work for votes.

That is exactly how it works.

That is exactly how it works.

Well yes, in a first past the post system, it's generally a bad thing to have large majorities and safe seats. I'm struggling to see how that could be argued against. If I was in a marginal then fair enough - but I'm not.

And I'm sure that Labour will try super hard next time and it won't just be exactly the same shit this time, except with added xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, old boy network, arseholery for flavour.

Yay.

And I'm sure that Labour will try super hard next time and it won't just be exactly the same shit this time, except with added xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, old boy network, arseholery for flavour.

Yay.

So you think a large labour majority in North East seats with no realistic competition is a good thing?

Well, as that is word for word what I said and in no way a construct of your own mind, I suppose it must be what I think.

They've been going on about house building for 20 years...:lol: Like when in the 80's they said food poverty in Africa would be a thing of the past....What is it a million in the UK using food banks? Laughable.

Farage's problem yesterday was that he thinks he speaks for a silent majority, but hasn't yet realised he actually speaks for a small, but noisy minority.

How on earth do these opinion polls show Farage as having a good showing last night? He was a car crash from start to finish

Probably because people were bemused at the fact he was jeered for making a factually correct statement re: supply and demand