Politics

Christmas Tree

Anderson reckons he isn't a racist because he's just reflecting the views of the tory membership. 

No, Lee, that's because they're racists. 

• Like 2

This PMQ is particularly painful. There is just no point in the Starmer - Sunak exchange. Sunak just ignores any question he is asked and reverts to the same shit about Corbyn, every single week. And now the Speaker is too scared to intervene at all from the hecklers. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

This PMQ is particularly painful. There is just no point in the Starmer - Sunak exchange. Sunak just ignores any question he is asked and reverts to the same shit about Corbyn, every single week. And now the Speaker is too scared to intervene at all from the hecklers. 

Ah that was what was going on there with Hoyle. He just let the noise reign and I couldn't understand why but it's cos he's shit scared of losing his job.

Pathetic.

This whole argument about "no-go areas", btw. There is some basis to it. Knife crime amongst teenagers in London is through the roof.

It's got fuck all to do with religion though. It's 14 years of Tory cuts to policing, closing of youth clubs and green spaces etc that has resulted in kids roaming inner city housing estates with nowt better to do than get sucked into bother. 

It happens in Sunderland with White kids. It happens in Birmingham with Asian kids. It happens in London with Black kids. It's not because of skin colour or religion though, it just so happens that in those individual cities, that group of people is the poorest, living in the shittest areas. 

• Like 3

Sunak was asked about signing a fair election campaign pledge for some woman from Plaid Cymru but has refused, going on some rant about the Welsh NHS instead. So I guess that's a heads up to what we can expect from these cunts in the GE, not that it was ver in doubt. 

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I eat cereal for lunch occasionally. Because I'm lazy and living the life of a 41 year old student, rather than to save money though

Look at this cunt 👆bragging about how  young he is 

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Alex said:

Look at this cunt 👆bragging about how  young he is 

Depressing thing is, I remember him posting when he was a fucking teenager. :lol:

• Haha 4

This is fucking nuts. He is nuts. His party are nuts. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68429902

Edit: Pretty sure the BBC have changed their headline there btw since last night when I originally posted it. Then it was "Country descending into mob rule, Rishi Sunak warns police". Perhaps I imagined it but I don't think so. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Renton said:

Gen X if you please. Without any doubt the coolest sounding generation, sounds like we're from the Marvel Universe, amirite @The Fish

x-men the animated series 90s GIF