Politics

Christmas Tree

43 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Derbyshire is quality. She won't last at the BBC if she keeps this up.

Fourth presenter on The News Agents maybe?

32 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

I love the fact he had to change his name from Lord Buckethead because of a copyright issue :lol: 

Bit weird this is a YouTube, but reminds me of one of my all time favourite Viz cartoons (a one off I think), Zip O'Lightning.

"Captain Fuckflaps" :lol:

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

:lol:

Why do they do this job man? Just touring all the telly channels getting your arse handed to you and having to stand and smile sweetly.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

full

For some, maybe most, it's the grift. But for people like Sunak, Cameron, Hunt, and Cleverley, they're absolutely loaded already. They must get a kick out of it. 

8 hours ago, ewerk said:

image.thumb.png.2858ed44bfe0f0df9b9a27fb630a19e8.png

Yeah I had to check the date on it too.

Pure Orwellian propaganda, funded by the tax payer.

Apparently the Tories always have a much lower vote share with this lot, but still. Reform only 5 points behind.

Single figures by November. :razz:

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bizzarely I gave all the same answers as you (except being a few years younger) and the votes lurched to the right

IMG_8174.thumb.jpeg.abb20fac2683499f79e1d5c901e978e3.jpeg

That can't be right surely. The description is the exact bracket I fall into and I couldn't be closer the bottom left point from a voting perspective in the coming election.

Is it assuming that most lads in their 30s from the north east who live in a suburban area with a mortgage and university education are automatically from money? Perhaps Dame Allen and RGS tory boy cunts are skewing this result.

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Apparently the Tories always have a much lower vote share with this lot, but still. Reform only 5 points behind.

The Lib Dems haven't shifted at all which is surely a massive failure on their part. You'd think they'd at least be able to scoop up some of the fence sitters if they weren't so incompetent. 

14 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

That can't be right surely. The description is the exact bracket I fall into and I couldn't be closer the bottom left point from a voting perspective in the coming election.

Is it assuming that most lads in their 30s from the north east who live in a suburban area with a mortgage and university education are automatically from money? Perhaps Dame Allen and RGS tory boy cunts are skewing this result.

It's not based on prediction as such, just known history of voting and polls. It doesn't make any assumptions about inherited wealth. Within your cohort you might be a lefty but statistically you may not be representative. 

You tory cunt. 

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's not based on prediction as such, just known history of voting and polls. It doesn't make any assumptions about inherited wealth. Within your cohort you might be a lefty but statistically you may not be representative. 

You tory cunt. 

Season 4 Joey GIF by Friends

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

The Lib Dems haven't shifted at all which is surely a massive failure on their part. You'd think they'd at least be able to scoop up some of the fence sitters if they weren't so incompetent. 

Think they’re set to win a lot more seats this time round though. About 40 iirc. It would be interesting to see how they’d do with PR. I think a lot of people have shifted to Labour because they’re the only alternative in terms of who can form a government. And a lot to Reform because the promises of Brexit haven’t been fulfilled on things like immigration. No doubt Nefillim is a fan too 

The one sad thing is that the number of Tories standing down before the election is taking a lot of the comedy out of staying up all night.

3 hours ago, Dazzler said:

It has me being most likely to vote conservative which I find very strange, I suppose their definition of NE might not help, if it was narrowed down it might be more accurate, my constituency hasn't had a Tory MP for over sixty years.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Alex said:

Think they’re set to win a lot more seats this time round though. About 40 iirc. It would be interesting to see how they’d do with PR. I think a lot of people have shifted to Labour because they’re the only alternative in terms of who can form a government. And a lot to Reform because the promises of Brexit haven’t been fulfilled on things like immigration. No doubt Nefillim is a fan too 

Nah that cunt probably thinks we should abolish the government as they're all the same, and we can all live hand in hand in a Mad Max style utopia.

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

All that these polls show is that 31% of the country are either cunts, thick as whale spunk, or a mix of both. poll to poll it remains the same.

• Like 1