Politics

Christmas Tree

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

There's a sizeable proportion of the right in this country that just cannot get its head around the idea that a large number of white people would willingly vote for a Muslim called Khan. So much of this kind of stuff stems from that underlying sense of incomprehension, whatever batshit form (like this) it ends up taking.

• Like 3

:lol: There’s a party utterly bereft of anything remotely approaching talent. And then there’s this. What do we reckon will come first? A general election or him being suspended then defecting to Reform? 

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, Meenzer said:

There's a sizeable number of irredeemably thick bastards in this country that just cannot get its head around the idea that a large number of white people would willingly vote for a Muslim called Khan. So much of this kind of stuff stems from that underlying sense of incomprehension, whatever batshit form (like this) it ends up taking.

FYP

anyone remember this classic?

Gullis makes this bloke look good

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

anyone remember this classic?

Gullis makes this bloke looks good

If I’m being honest mate, I probably wouldn’t include that one in your show reel.

Just now, ewerk said:

If I’m being honest mate, I probably wouldn’t include that one in your show reel.

Why not?

All I asked was for him to walk through the door and enter the room really naturally, as if he has been walking and talking at the same time all his life, and engage with the viewer by talking down the lens in a relaxed, conversational style. 

A simple brief, perfectly executed.

• Haha 3