Politics

Christmas Tree

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

When did Johnson start banging his current horse-faced Mrs? 

Was it before the NDA with Ms. Fleet in 2017, or was he still married to his previous baby provider? 

He hasn't been married to a lot of his baby providers tbf. There are a lot of floppy haired cunts throughout our education system, and even more in various hazardous waste bins throughout the NHS :lol:

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

Interesting. Do you not think this helps explains Starmer's ultra-cautious approach and beige policies? If Raynor is an example of the mud they've got to fling, they're fucked. In addition, these polls do not take into account the likelihood the Sun will flip for Labour when Murdoch realises he will definitely be on the losing side, as I expect it will. I don't think they take into account tactical voting either (might be wrong on that).  

To an extent, yes (on the cautious approach) but I think there are "positive" votes to be had as well which they may not get. 

One of the biggest attacks on Starmer will be the Savile thing which no amount of caution or reason will appease. 

6 minutes ago, NJS said:

To an extent, yes (on the cautious approach) but I think there are "positive" votes to be had as well which they may not get. 

One of the biggest attacks on Starmer will be the Savile thing which no amount of caution or reason will appease. 

Really? The Savile thing has already happened, and yet the polls are still what they are. Meanwhile there's another skeleton falling out the tory closet literally every single day. I mean, let's analyse it. You said that some tories would be scared off voting Labour and stick with the tories. But to believe in this Savile smear, lets face it, you'd have to willfully thick as pigsht. These people are much more likely to go to Reform imo. Reform is an utter disaster for the Conservatives. Firstly, by directly taking votes. Secondly, by making Sunak tilt further right and losing the centre. 

Edited by Renton

14 minutes ago, NJS said:

That has already been attempted by Johnson and was comprehensively debunked as bullshit though. On top of that the tories tried to bully the BBC into not referring to it as a false accusation, which the beeb ignored - which made them look even more stupid.

No doubt they will try and dredge it back up in a final act of desperation but I doubt it's going to have any impact whatsoever.

• Like 1

And this is the long-term reason the tories are fucked. Virtually nobody who works and/or has a young family will vote for these cunts. 

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

And this is the long-term reason the tories are fucked. Virtually nobody who works and/or has a young family will vote for these cunts. 

Twitter is blocking the link it appears. The link in the tweet leads to an error page yet the story is very much still on the Bloomberg website Rishi Sunak Hit by Fresh Poll Blows as Working Age Voters Desert Tories - Bloomberg

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

436351868_446153164769540_3561049980775411480_n.jpg

Starmer's quip at PMQs yesterday that he had a rare unsigned copy of her book was good. 

• Haha 3

Makes me laugh thinking the young lass who used to post on here getting wound up by Gemmill taking the piss out of female drivers is probably definitely going to impact this country more than the rest of the board combined. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, Renton said:

I think politics also genuinely attracts people who enjoy the extremes of behaviour though. I mean judging by my social interactions with peers, were all as boring as fuck. I doubt any of them like paying men to piss on them. 

image.png.d70fa811cf92343d6ffa7bd8266b6fc0.png

27 minutes ago, Renton said:

Sunak is talking now about cutting sickness benefits. Could he be a more patronising robotic cunt if he tried? 

Again, he's speaking to a small and shrinking portion of the population who think that people with mental health issues just need to pull their socks up and get on with it. These people either already vote for him or have fucked off to Reform.

Hes fucking clueless. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Again, he's speaking to a small and shrinking portion of the population who think that people with mental health issues just need to pull their socks up and get on with it. These people either already vote for him or have fucked off to Reform.

Hes fucking clueless. 

He must be trying to alienate any remaining support now.

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Hes fucking clueless. 

Trying to deflect from blaming younger people for the "sick note culture" only to then state that the increase in sickness post-pandemic is down to younger people is classic Sunak. At least there's a job for him on the history channel when his political career is completely obliterated.

image.jpeg.25785de31c1c105403ec65bc49b2426a.jpeg

He says he wants to tackle the problem of mental health in younger people - but isn't prepared to look at the fact that the outlook for younger people becomes bleaker by the day. Can't afford to buy a house - because the barriers are too high, can't afford to rent a house - because private landlords are charging a fucking fortune, which has only gotten worse due to his predecessor and her suicidal budget increasing interest rates. The retirement age will be closer to 75 for them at the rate things are going and when they retire there probably won't be a state pension anymore. The price of everything is monumental - couples now need two good jobs just to survive.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Renton said:

Sunak is talking now about cutting sickness benefits. Could he be a more patronising robotic cunt if he tried? 

Alright for some. 

11 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Trying to deflect from blaming younger people for the "sick note culture" only to then state that the increase in sickness post-pandemic is down to younger people is classic Sunak. At least there's a job for him on the history channel when his political career is completely obliterated.

image.jpeg.25785de31c1c105403ec65bc49b2426a.jpeg

He says he wants to tackle the problem of mental health in younger people - but isn't prepared to look at the fact that the outlook for younger people becomes bleaker by the day. Can't afford to buy a house - because the barriers are too high, can't afford to rent a house - because private landlords are charging a fucking fortune, which has only gotten worse due to his predecessor and her suicidal budget increasing interest rates. The retirement age will be closer to 75 for them at the rate things are going and when they retire there probably won't be a state pension anymore. The price of everything is monumental - couples now need two good jobs just to survive.

Aye, the pontificating fucking billionaire. 

And I know money doesn't guarantee your mental health, but it guarantees your security and removes A LOT of the worry and stress which normal people are under, which goes a long way towards it. 

He's just a spenky, clueless, uncaring little cunt. 

• Like 4

They’re so bereft of ideas they’re basically continuing to pursue a culture war they’ve already lost. They’ve got nothing to offer to virtually anyone anymore. Couple that with the uncaring arrogance (I don’t think Sunak gives a fuck about the long term effects on the Tory party even) and you’ve got a zombie government slouching towards their inevitable autumn Armageddon. It’s morbidly fascinating in a way 

• Like 5