Politics

Christmas Tree

It's rare that a politician passes and literally no-one has a bad word to say about him.

One of the rare good ones. RIP.

He was on Question Time earlier this year and he was steaming drunk, should never have been there. Poor bastard was one of the stand up blokes in Westminster just plagued with the drink. Stood for a lot of good things, Nick Clegg couldn't tie his laces. RIP.

That reminds me. They were running a great competition last week.

CGK-BBmWIAAOWMP.jpg

Not win yourself a £260k house but win it to become a landlord. The dream of every middle-Englander.

That reminds me. They were running a great competition last week.

CGK-BBmWIAAOWMP.jpg

Not win yourself a £260k house but win it to become a landlord. The dream of every middle-Englander.

:lol:

The Kennedy story, I see where they're coming from even though it's fucking rank behaviour, it's their thing, but that prize and it's proposed purpose? Fuck me, man! :lol: Imagine a family, struggling to get a rented house winning it and the DM insisting they have to rent the house out to others. Their mentality is amazing.

They assume all their readers are homeowners though.

(As well as racist, homophobic, poor hating and mysoginist of course).

Aye, what do our hard working, tax paying readers want? Obviously not a house, silly! They'll already have one! Let's give them one to rent out! This'll really engage with our readership! (High fives and drinks with lunch proposed).

Sol Campell is running for Mayor of London.

Let's have a look at his main gripe:

When the policies affect you, you start saying: ‘Well, hello, what’s going on here?’” Such as? “Mansion tax. Now that would really affect me. Maybe that is selfish, but it is a real thing.

I’m not on the same money I was on a year ago or five years ago or 10 years ago. I’ve paid all my taxes up to here. I’ve been prudent. Why should you retrospectively say: ‘You guys have done well, I want a piece of that.’ Why? Why?”

Poor bastard is only worth £36m.

Sol Campell is running for Mayor of London.

Let's have a look at his main gripe:

Poor bastard is only worth £36m.

Sure, Sol, sure. Getting you loud and clear, mate.

635289901683474787tumblir%20wanker.gif

He comes across like a proper selfish bellend. Actually joined the Conservative party as a direct reaction to Labour proposing the mansion tax. Thankfully he's got very little chance of being elected, so let's hope he just continues to make a tit of himself in the process.

He comes across like a proper selfish bellend. Actually joined the Conservative party as a direct reaction to Labour proposing the mansion tax. Thankfully he's got very little chance of being elected, so let's hope he just continues to make a tit of himself in the process.

And spunks large wodges of his own cash.

What incalculable levels of bellendery

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/26/sol-campbell-are-most-footballers-tories-probably?CMP=share_btn_tw

:lol:

As a man who loves to shoot defenceless animals for fun, Campbell believes his modest upbringing makes him an ideal candidate to take London forward:
"I come from a working class background, it wasn’t easy for me at all, but I worked hard. And now it’s about giving something back.
I look at people who have been in politics for five, ten, 15 years and muck up - you see them muck up - and think, ‘you guys are supposed to be pro!’.
People that have gone to Oxbridge, had thousands spent on their education, and I mean they are royally mucking up.”
It is believed that should he fail to be nominated as a Tory candidate, Campbell will simply switch allegiances to the red side of the city and join Labour. Another possible act of recourse is to repeatedly inform voters "But I am Sol Campbell" until they realise the error of their ways.
“I’m going in with my eyes wide open. I know I’m not going to be a frontrunner".
Edited by The Fish

Thing is the proposed tax on a house I presume he owns would have been 20k judging by what was quoted when Gryf Rhys Jones was whinging. 20k would have been 20% of one fucking week's wages when he was at arsenal. I get his point that he paid his taxes in the past as he went along but the idea that he would struggle with it is as much of an insult as calling the mackems racists for abuse he got at a game the cunt didn't even play in.

Thing is the proposed tax on a house I presume he owns would have been 20k judging by what was quoted when Gryf Rhys Jones was whinging. 20k would have been 20% of one fucking week's wages when he was at arsenal. I get his point that he paid his taxes in the past as he went along but the idea that he would struggle with it is as much of an insult as calling the mackems racists for abuse he got at a game the cunt didn't even play in.

The money he gets from his other properties would comfortably pay the mansion tax on his £25m property.

I mean, £25m for 1 property is fucking stupid by anyones measure, but to have a personal wealth of more than £45m and to then complain about £20k mansion tax is the height of stupidity.