Politics

Christmas Tree

There'll be a border in the Irish sea over his dead body he said.

Well, we've got the first bit and I can't fucking wait for the second part

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really finding it hard to see how as PM and an occupant of number 10 he can shirk responsibility for this and survive, I'm sure the greased piglet somehow will, but then it just takes one brave sould to fuck him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Really finding it hard to see how as PM and an occupant of number 10 he can shirk responsibility for this and survive, I'm sure the greased piglet somehow will, but then it just takes one brave sould to fuck him.

Hope is such a bootlicking cock I wouldn't be surprised if this was designed to warn people off submitting more letters than anything else. 

He’s fucked like. That doesn’t mean he’ll go because he’s like a limpet. But what I mean is it doesn’t matter at this stage. How much of a cunt do you have to be to vote Tory at this point btw? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Nice. 9/10. Would give a 10 but he really should have got Raab on the abysmal Afghanistan evacuation after he was eviscerated by the report yesterday. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Alex said:

No offence, CT ;) 

None could possibly be taken given my Labour backing in 2019.

I really take very little interest in politics these days (I still know what’s going on). and avoid getting involved on here because of the feelings of the majority of the board.

But in answer to your question, (I know it’s rhetorical), the vast majority of people simply have so little interest that so much of this stuff just doesn’t register the way it does with people on here. 

Come the election, (Boris will be long gone), it will be the same old story of who has the most to offer and who has the “x factor” in those final 5 weeks.

Its amazing after 3 Blair victories, that nearly 20 years have gone by and they haven’t returned to that winning formula. 

They need a charismatic front man and an exciting manifesto. It’s there for the taking if they stop pissing about.

Burnham In.

:lol:
Fuck off man, you’re in your mid-fifties, you voted these cunts in consistently, and now that they’ve fucked everything, you “really take very little interest in politics these days”? 

I bet you were the type of kid who broke your mates favourite toy then quietly put it back and said nowt and hoped nobody noticed until you’d left. 

This is absolutely on you and the millions of other fuckwits that voted these cunts in time after time - have the fucking stones to admit you were wrong, man. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Fuck off man, you’re in your mid-fifties, you voted these cunts in consistently, and now that they’ve fucked everything, you “really take very little interest in politics these days”? 

I bet you were the type of kid who broke your mates favourite toy then quietly put it back and said nowt and hoped nobody noticed until you’d left. 

This is absolutely on you and the millions of other fuckwits that voted these cunts in time after time - have the fucking stones to admit you were wrong, man. 

MF gone full brokendoll!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Come on then. How old were you and what toy was it.

7 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

I really take very little interest in politics these days (I still know what’s going on). and avoid getting involved on here because of the feelings of the majority of the board.

You don’t have to tell us why you don’t get involved in political discourse on here any more. Everyone knows it’s because you don’t have any ammo. MF is right, you can’t just check out of politics as if you’ve got nothing to do with the mess you’ve helped create and maintain any credibility on the subject. I believe you when you say you don’t want to get into it though. ‘Nothing to do with me, mate’ is about as true blue Tory as it gets tbh 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Wrong. The country’s in this mess because Labour don’t have enough charisma 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Wrong. The country’s in this mess because Labour don’t have enough charisma 

Sadly, in voting terms, that’s true for a large proportion of this country who couldn’t be any thicker or they’d set 🙄

8 hours ago, Renton said:

Ahh fuck. I've been had. :blush:

Honestly find it difficult to tell nowadays. 

turns out you literally couldn’t do a better spoof :lol: 

• Haha 3

I agree that we all know the real reason why CT has checked out of the politics/brexit debate. It’s hard to defend the indefensible and harder for some to admit they were wrong.

However, he is right that Labour lacks a charismatic leader. I think Starmer might struggle to win an outright majority for that reason. Not that a progressive coalition led by Labour will be the worst outcome in the next election.  

49 minutes ago, Alex said:

You don’t have to tell us why you don’t get involved in political discourse on here any more. Everyone knows it’s because you don’t have any ammo. MF is right, you can’t just check out of politics as if you’ve got nothing to do with the mess you’ve helped create and maintain any credibility on the subject. I believe you when you say you don’t want to get into it though. ‘Nothing to do with me, mate’ is about as true blue Tory as it gets tbh 

CT is a good case study on why the country is completely fucked. No sense of responsibility for his actions, little or no empathy for those damaged by his actions. 

And you know things will only change once this group starts hurting. So ultimately nothing has changed, because it's all about self interest for them. And "charisma" ffs. :lol:. At least he's fairly honest on that front. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I agree that we all know the real reason why CT has checked out of the politics/brexit debate. It’s hard to defend the indefensible and harder for some to admit they were wrong.

However, he is right that Labour lacks a charismatic leader. I think Starmer might struggle to win an outright majority for that reason. Not that a progressive coalition led by Labour will be the worst outcome in the next election.  

“Charisma” politics is why we’ve ended up with the fucking sentient bladder we’ve got now- I’d much rather have an efficient, straight talking bore with clear-cut policies than another bumbling clownshoe, tbh. 

• Like 2

If Labour are serious about electoral reform they'll introduce a law where voters at polling stations are offered either a ballot or a sheet of bubble wrap to pop. The turnout figures for CT's type would collapse.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“Charisma” politics is why we’ve ended up with the fucking sentient bladder we’ve got now- I’d much rather have an efficient, straight talking bore with clear-cut policies than another bumbling clownshoe, tbh. 

So would I but what I am amazed by is that they think this fop haired cunt has charisma. I'd take a pint with Starmer any day of the week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Nothing to do with the relative coverage of the Labour and the Tories? ;) That trumps ‘charisma’ all day long. Johnson was only ever charismatic because of his being indulged / his portrayal imo. Paint him for what he is and it’s a completely different perception 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2