Politics

Christmas Tree

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Can he still lead the party if he’s not an MP? 

Just wondering, in the event he lost his seat, whether he’d actually resign as leader if he didn’t have to? 

I’d assume they have to be (an MP), but I wouldn’t put anything past the skinbag. 

Didn’t Goldsmith lose his seat,get made a Lord and is a government minister 🤷🏼‍♂️

Would put nowt past these cunts.

32 minutes ago, ewerk said:

This is the sort of shit that will get rid of Johnson far quicker than any sense of doing the right thing by Tory MPs.

Yep - they knifed no lesser icon than Thatcher when they saw the election writing on the wall. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

He’d lose the leadership if he lost the ejection anyway so it’s moot. But I’m not sure but I think you can be leader of the party but not the PM. 

You’d have a ‘leader in Parliament’ - a bit like Blackford with the SNP

• Like 1

We’ve coped so well with the other regulatory changes off the back of Brexit. Perfect time to introduce some more. 

• Like 1

Doesn't go far enough. I want pre-decimalisation currency too.

Honestly, what age do you have to be to have been taught imperial measurements? Not to mention every other country in the world uses metric bar the US, who use a different imperial system. This is fucking insane. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

Multiple reports this morning that the "independent" Sue Gray Report that we all had to wait for to find out the truth about the parties was personally edited by Steven Barclay to remove certain things that Johnson didn't want included. 

Once again, the lying cunt cannot extract himself from a pickle of his own making because he's had to layer more corruption and lies on top of it. 

Anyone even producing their letter from this point onwards can fuck off. If it takes this much for you to finally do the right thing, you're not a person who believes in doing the right thing, you've just finally reached the point where you can no longer limbo under the low standards you've set for yourself and this govt. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Multiple reports this morning that the "independent" Sue Gray Report that we all had to wait for to find out the truth about the parties was personally edited by Steven Barclay to remove certain things that Johnson didn't want included. 

Once again, the lying cunt cannot extract himself from a pickle of his own making because he's had to layer more corruption and lies on top of it. 

Anyone even producing their letter from this point onwards can fuck off. If it takes this much for you to finally do the right thing, you're not a person who believes in doing the right thing, you've just finally reached the point where you can no longer limbo under the low standards you've set for yourself and this govt. 

Think they’re probably just concerned they might lose their seat at this point. Like you say, this shouldn’t be the final straw given what’s go on in general 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, strawb said:

Hectare short of a yard that fat cunt, or ha’penny short of a crown or something?

I don’t know im not 200 year old

Two supermarket sandwiches short of a social gathering 

20 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Didn’t Goldsmith lose his seat,get made a Lord and is a government minister 🤷🏼‍♂️

Would put nowt past these cunts.

Yep. 

This stupid cunt. Social media is the worst thing ever to happen to MPs cos it just allows them to expose themselves as the unserious, lad from school who you block on Facebook cos he's fucking weird and full of shit, cunts that they are. 

Even worse than that is that the public sees this stuff - a bloke actually not just having absolute contempt for the British public, but actively choosing to put it on front street for everyone to see - and will vote the prick back in again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Jaysus... 1

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This stupid cunt. Social media is the worst thing ever to happen to MPs cos it just allows them to expose themselves as the unserious, lad from school who you block on Facebook cos he's fucking weird and full of shit, cunts that they are. 

Even worse than that is that the public sees this stuff - a bloke actually not just having absolute contempt for the British public, but actively choosing to put it on front street for everyone to see - and will vote the prick back in again. 

A frankly genius reply to this :lol:

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The glistening Andrew Bridgen has submitted his letter now too. I think that's 4 today alone. It must be there or thereabouts now. 

Former attorney general Jeremy Wright calls for Johnson's resignation.

That last paragraph sums it up perfectly - if they need to impose restrictions should ever be required in the future, the level of non-compliance will be significant directly thanks to how these fuckwits conducted themselves. This isn't about the future of Boris Johnson, or even a Tory government for that matter, it's about protecting the integrity of the office of government and unless he goes, that integrity is fucked.

They will have to carry Johnson out of Number 10. He'll never go willingly. I don't believe he'll leave of his own accord, even if he loses an election. He genuinely believes he was born to rule. He is worse than Trump.