Politics

Christmas Tree

I think most people that take jobs at this level are high functioning sociopaths/psychopaths,

I'd be up all night, stressed out, worried I'd made a wrong decision and people would be poorer off. 

She doesn't give a flying a fuck and actively believes that giving rich people more money will help poorer people in the end. Rather than just give poorer people help now.  Astonishing really.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Well she’s a Buddhist (presumably a follower of Buddha in the same way the CofE brigade follow Jesus) with Indian heritage who seems to think people in a similar boat should be denied the same opportunities. She’s been promoted waaay beyond her capabilities because she’s prepared to be a massive fucking cunt to get ahead. It’s little wonder people like her are arrogant and detached from reality. I think you’re correct in a lot of them being incompetent. Add in the corruption and lack of any moral compass and you have the perfect storm 

She's a Buddhist? I hope she's reincarnated as Trump's tapeworm.  

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

So Truss is going to introduce a windfall tax on energy companies at last. But only on renewable and nuclear power generators. Her paymasters in fossil fuels remain untouched.

I wonder who funded her leadership campaign :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

The body language of Penny Mourdant screams that she absolutely doesn't back Truss.

The sight of Coffet nodding like an obese mastif behind her makes me physically sick. I literally cannot believe she is younger than me, not even 50 years old. What an advert for the NHS. 

image.png.206bc6eb824cd7949ea2b4107911d191.png

Edited by Renton

Just now, Renton said:

Rhe sight of Coffet nodding like an obese mastif behind her makes me physically sick. I literally cannot believe she is younger than me, not even 50 years old. What an advert for the NHS. 

Churchill Oh Yes GIF - Churchill Oh Yes Affirmative - Discover & Share GIFs

SOmebody should ask this bitch what's the good of heating homes once your home is repossessed. Also, her constant implicit criticism of the BoE is not going to end well. I am genuinely getting concerned by their denials and delusion. 

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

The sight of Coffet nodding like an obese mastif behind her makes me physically sick. I literally cannot believe she is younger than me, not even 50 years old. What an advert for the NHS. 

I don't disagree with your general point but if she was born in November 1971 then she's nearly 51. ;)

Her parting shot: "The last thing the country needs is a general election."

Correction, 'the last thing the Tories needs is a general election.'

• Like 3

Phaelps just said we were the fastest growing economy in the G7 in 2021 and ALSO this year. We're entering a recession. Are all the other countries in worse recessions? 

Edit: a quick look at OECD data and guess what, it appears to be a lie.

image.png.d6fc1a31abc0c524bcc615646f5fc20e.png

Edited by Renton