Politics

Christmas Tree

16 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Wonder what Jezza Hunt is thinking now

I'd be surprised if he doesn't keep his job as chancellor, assuming it's not Johnson or some other right wingnut that becomes PM. 

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'd be surprised if he doesn't keep his job as chancellor, assuming it's not Johnson or some other right wingnut that becomes PM. 

I think if Sunak becomes PM then Hunt will likely stay as chancellor and Mordaunt possibly to get the Home Office. If Mordaunt gets it though, I expect Sunak to return as chancellor. 

A huge plus point of this whole sorry car-crash of a farce is the likes of JRM & Coffey will never see the sight of a front bench again. Cleverly as well, hopefully.

• Like 1

It is the view of the esteemed panel on Oh God What Now that Johnson will want nothing to do with the current mess whilst he's making £130k for a single speech in America. 

They seem to think any indication of willingness to run is more likely to be mischief making. 

We'll see though. 

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It is the view of the esteemed panel on Oh God What Now that Johnson will want nothing to do with the current mess whilst he's making £130k for a single speech in America. 

They seem to think any indication of willingness to run is more likely to be mischief making. 

We'll see though. 

I'm not convinced Sunak will tbh. But then he did just the last time. Honestly, if I had that type of money would I fuck do a single bit of work!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm not convinced Sunak will tbh. But then he did just the last time. Honestly, if I had that type of money would I fuck do a single bit of work!

Aye, but that's cos we've grafted our whole lives and just want to experience not living wage slip to wage slip. This cunt has never had to worry about his mortgage, he's just playing dress up and wants to have a bash at being the big boss 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

We'll see though. 

Well it’s just a big game. Such an enjoyable one that he’s cut short one the 7 or 8 holidays he takes a year just to play it a little bit more 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Craig said:

Grant Shapps being referred to as the ‘excel genius’. Have we ever seen Shapps and Gemmill in the same room? 

I guarantee Shapps is an excel clown. He just uses it to make lists, the fucking doyle. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

I guarantee Shapps is an excel clown. He just uses it to make lists, the fucking doyle. 

You suggesting he’s The Fish then?

The reassuring news is he’s not likely to get more than 60 nominations. Given his narcissism, I can’t see him putting himself forward without knowing he has the threshold. His ego wouldn’t cope.

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Think I'd prefer him back tbh, far more beatable than the others.

im pretty certain mainy on here said that’s why they though Truss was a better option than Sunak. Look where that’s left us! 

Forget party politics, what we need right now is someone who is best suited to offer a degree of stability until the next GE. This country cannot afford any further car crashes. Labour are getting in regardless, we no longer need a ‘beatable PM’. They’re all beatable.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

im pretty certain mainy on here said that’s why they though Truss was a better option than Sunak. Look where that’s left us! 

Forget party politics, what we need right now is someone who is best suited to offer a degree of stability until the next GE. This country cannot afford any further car crashes. Labour are getting in regardless, we no longer need a ‘beatable PM’. They’re all beatable.

Right but the Tories are now two parties within one. The moderates (by Tory standards) are now about to take back control of their party, and will be able to blame all the madness and chaos on the ERG lunatics, essentially creating a distinction in the minds of voters between them and what they replaced. So when the country starts to stabilise they will get the credit for that.

My concern is that this position is the same one Labour have been relying on - the competent and capable ones in the room - if the Tory moderates get a crack at that first, Labour suddenly have a much harder time distinguishing themselves.

We need to get these psychos out of office, and right now I'd take Johnson over anyone else on the basis that Labour are already set up to beat him. We need them divided.

You might be right but I'll take 2 years of Johnson if it lowers the risk of 5 further years of the most destructive political party in history.

• Thanks 1