Politics

Christmas Tree

There can literally be nobody more divisive for the tory parliamentary party or the country than Johnson. Yet again these cunts are putting party before country. 

I don't think it will work though, I don't think anything will now. The economy is fucked for much longer than 2 years. If he does get coronated, I can only hope and pray that the end game is him to lose the election and lose his seat with it. 

The ironic synergy if it's Mordaunt. The King inviting the person who, a little over a month ago, presided over his ascension to become his Prime Minister.

Fabricunt stating that they only thing that'll save the Tories from an early GE is a return of Johnson. YOu can see the self-serving cunts backing that ticket.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Brandon FUCKING Lewis?!?!?!

This is exactly what Walker was on about last night. The elevation of the talentless. These fucking idiots have no self awareness whatsoever. 

Brandon Lewis should be on a garage forecourt chasing people round as they peer through car windows, but the cheeky cunt genuinely believes he can run the country. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

It was plainly tories leaking the stuff about parties to the press so Johnson is hardly a unification figure. This or a coronation of Mordaunt or Hunt = burn the fuckin place down 😡

Hunt has ruled himself out 

• Like 1

Btw as annoyed as I am at what awaits us over the next week and beyond, we should all take some time out today to appreciate just how catastrophically things have turned out for the Lettuce. Absolutely fucking hilarious how out of her depth she was and how quickly she got found out. Her and that dickhead Kwarteng. 

To be bounced out of office in just over 6 weeks, when at least two of those were dead queen/conference time, is spectacular stuff.

Whoever comes in next is gonna be a big silly cunt and we've just got to swallow that. I just hope they get zip in the way of a poll bounce and that the electorate gets gradually more outraged at the fact that this is all just being foisted upon them. 

Threshold of 100 about to be announced apparently. Narrows it down to a starting field of max 3, more likely just 2. 

That being the case, MP vote would take it down to 1, then send it out to the senile cunts.

God knows what happens if they then neglect to provide whatever is enough votes to confirm. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Threshold of 100 about to be announced apparently. Narrows it down to a starting field of max 3, more likely just 2. 

That being the case, MP vote would take it down to 1, then send it out to the senile cunts.

God knows what happens if they then neglect to provide whatever is enough votes to confirm. 

Would Johnson get a majority of the parliamentary votes in that scenario? I thought when he resigned he had less than 50% support? 

Just making it up as they go along. 

On the way home I started listening to 5live they had Welsh head if Tories. Another cunt blaming everything and everyone apart from his own party. That cunt livesy being the BBC puppet as per. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

It's all a joke to these cunts, as people are literally freezing and starving to death. 

In the case of this cunt, whoever the fuck he is, it isn't so much 'sadness in his eyes' but 'Johnson's mayonnaise on his lips'.

'hope you enjoyed your holiday, boss.' :lol: Fuck off!!!!!!

IMG_f73f26.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Would Johnson get a majority of the parliamentary votes in that scenario? I thought when he resigned he had less than 50% support? 

I'm not sure he would. A Johnson coronation would look really fucking bad after they've just put us through a 2 month leadership contest and 6 weeks of that abomination. 

I think that alone might focus the minds enough to hand a win to (probably) Sunak. 

I'm assuming the top 3 will be Sunak, Mordaunt and Johnson. Not necessarily in that order.