Politics

Christmas Tree

Agreed, if double-digit cuts do become a reality then all hell will break loose on a scale greater than the response to Trussnomics.

Just reading that Dunt article, particularly with regards to involving John Hayes and mistakenly sending it to an MP's assistant rather than Hayes's wife. So she was caught because she sent it to someone internally who blew the whistle, rather than leaking it to a member of the public? 

That's not incompetence, it's gross misconduct! She shouldn't be anywhere near a cabinet position ever again. The ERG have far too much power in number 10.

• Like 3

Hats off to HRA- he’s started the clusterfuck with a passion and dedication that you love to see. 
Are we expecting him to see Christmas in work, or will it be Gove/Hunt/Patel’s turn on the Shitter by then? 

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hats off to HRA- he’s started the clusterfuck with a passion and dedication that you love to see. 
Are we expecting him to see Christmas in work, or will it be Gove/Hunt/Patel’s turn on the Shitter by then? 

I think he has to acknowledge, and quite quickly, that re-appointing Braverman was a huge mistake. If he does that he may well redeem himself somewhat. As he said himself, people are allowed to acknowledge errors in judgement. 

Appointing someone, sacked 7 days ago for breaching national security, to be in charge of national security is absolute madness. 

• Like 1

Is she genuinely saying Braverman was sacked in a different time? It's was 7 fucking days ago! :lol:

Cheese has well and truly slid off this one's cracker.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Craig said:

She's not even Jewish... she's of Sri Lankan origin apparently, and is a practising Buddhist (which clearly aligns with the compassionate and anti-materialist values of the Tory party). She's married a Jewish man, as far as I can tell, but isn't Jewish herself.

In summary, Hancock is a weapon.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Is she genuinely saying Braverman was sacked in a different time? It's was 7 fucking days ago! :lol:

That's a comedian tbf :lol: - she does a very convincing job though!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

• Haha 2

She got me 

Just now, Rayvin said:

That's a comedian tbf :lol: - she does a very convincing job though!

She got me once during the partygate scandal. Like the WhatsApp leak, all too plausible for me! 

Just now, Renton said:

She got me 

She got me once during the partygate scandal. Like the WhatsApp leak, all too plausible for me! 

The problem is the amount of stupidity going on in Westminster of late, you actually begin to believe some of these are plausible.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

:lol:

"Mistake mistake mistake apologise mistake mistake mistake mistake mistake apologise"..... 

I mean how the fuck have you fallen for this?!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

"Mistake mistake mistake apologise mistake mistake mistake mistake mistake apologise"..... 

I mean how the fuck have you fallen for this?!

Immersing myself in too much political bullshit to see through it. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

Problematic Stressed GIF - Problematic Stressed Smh GIFs

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Dunt on Braverman. 👏

It feels almost inevitable that these references to other security breaches, made by Cooper and by Dunt in this article, will now come to light. 

I'd imagine the likes of Crerar will be on the case. This doesn't feel like it's about to go away. 

Dunt is such an eloquent, persuasive writer. More so than the fucking cunty chops verbal barrage on his podcasts (which I also like). Brtaverman has been top of my hate list for quite some time, against some incredibly stiff opposition. She is rancid. 

Have to say that article really drives home this wider issue at the top of the Tory party - they are all overpromoted and out of their depth, politics aside. So not only are they morally objectionable, they're also dangerously stupid.

Johnson really has moulded the party in his own image.

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Dunt is such an eloquent, persuasive writer. More so than the fucking cunty chops verbal barrage on his podcasts (which I also like). Brtaverman has been top of my hate list for quite some time, against some incredibly stiff opposition. She is rancid. 

I have little doubt she'll fuck up again in short time. Rumours are the paperwork was all over the place when she was running the Home Office previosly. 

Didn't Cleverly this morning support her appointment on the basis she was an experienced Home Secretary? She did it for 6 weeks!

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Have to say that article really drives home this wider issue at the top of the Tory party - they are all overpromoted and out of their depth, politics aside. So not only are they morally objectionable, they're also dangerously stupid.

Johnson really has moulded the party in his own image.

If this is the most 'talented' team he could come up with, it doesn't really say much for the other 327 MPs the party has.

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

If this is the most 'talented' team he could come up with, it doesn't really say much for the other 327 MPs the party has.

They purged any competent (I won't say good) ones before the last election for the rabid brexity cult wankers we have now.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

They purged any competent (I won't say good) ones before the last election for the rabid brexity cult wankers we have now.

Yep, this is the crux of the matter. Johnson made them all sign a brexity pledge and any who didn't acquiesce were expelled. So this meant that there was nobody left with both the qualities of competence and integrity. Then Johnson normalised lying, corruption, and the defilement of the contry's institutions. Once we were set on this path the rest was inevitable. 

But shortly its payback time. Fortunately, Labour have retained competence and decency on their front bench and it is clear to anybody who chooses to look. I wish they were more daring, more passionate, and more committed to the country than their party, but they are a different league to the these rotten tory cunts. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Ah yes, the mass removal of the whip signalling a huge lurch towards the right.

The likes of Ken Clarke bringing a relative sense of normality to the party is significantly missed. 

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Ah yes, the mass removal of the whip signalling a huge lurch towards the right.

The likes of Ken Clarke bringing a relative sense of normality to the party is significantly missed. 

If someone had desrcibed Clarke as a moderate to me 30 years ago I would have laughed in their faces. Heseltine too. Also recently people like Gaulke, Stewart, Soubry. They all at least seem human now as the tories have drifted so far right, dragging labour in their wake.