Politics

Christmas Tree

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Corbyn fanboy. Which is pretty much all you need to know about the bloke. 

I had no idea who he was either. I did think change his name to Pidcock and I'd not be surprised. These twats are absolutely pathetic. 

• Like 1

Agreed, sniping at the leader of the Labour party to give the Tories an advantage is incredibly dismal behaviour. Momentum seem to have quietened down though at least, this has probably been the most internally stable the party has been in years. I've no idea what would possess any individual who claims to care about the politics they speak to (on the left) to actively work against the party leadership. Just suggests they're either too arrogant or wholly insincere. And either way, completely fucking useless and complicit in what follows. 

9 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Agreed, sniping at the leader of the Labour party to give the Tories an advantage is incredibly dismal behaviour. Momentum seem to have quietened down though at least, this has probably been the most internally stable the party has been in years. I've no idea what would possess any individual who claims to care about the politics they speak to (on the left) to actively work against the party leadership. Just suggests they're either too arrogant or wholly insincere. And either way, completely fucking useless and complicit in what follows. 

I’m going to take a wild guess here and suggest it’s another grifter on the gravy train 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Just had a sweep of the Daily Heil and The Sun

The Suns headline ls : "Rishi Sunak wipes floor with Keir Starmer in first PMQs as he vows to balance the books"

I didn't watch it but I assume thats bollocks?

Aye it was a bore draw imo. 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye it was a bore draw imo. 

Can't say I agree with that. Sunak evaded the awkward questions in typical Johnson manner, reminding us that because Starmer seved under a Corbyn government, erm, I actually forget what his point was. But Starmer wins for the "Beaten by a person who was beaten by a lettuce" comment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

More "Brexit is a pile of shit" chat on MSM. 

Does feel like there's been a shift in the winds on this - possibly thanks to Truss accelerating us to oblivion, possibly just cost of living biting.

Long may it continue, we need a bit of fucking reality.

• Like 2