Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Gove back to Levelling Up. Fucking hell, he's created a hybrid Johnson/Truss cabinet. How is this a 'fresh start'?!

It isn’t. 

It’s about as fresh as our Iranian chum from the Other News thread. 

Iranian man who didn't wash for half a century dies at 94 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-63389045

9 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Are these jokers getting positions because they’re the only ones left or what?

It would seem so, which isn’t a great endorsement for the other 300+ muppets on their side of the House. 

Can whichever journalist is going to dig up whatever dirt they have on HRA get the fuck on with it please? 

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It isn’t. 

It’s about as fresh as our Iranian chum from the Other News thread. 

Iranian man who didn't wash for half a century dies at 94 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-63389045

‘Amou Haji had refused to use soap and water for more than half a century, fearing it would make him sick.

But, local media say, Amou Haji finally succumbed to pressure and washed a few months ago.

According to Iran's IRNA news agency, he became ill shortly afterwards and died on Sunday.’

TBF maybe he was right all along? Though by that measure the life expectancy in Sunderland would be well over 100.

• Haha 2

The Braverman appointment was NEVER going to be anything but a shit-show. So much for making sure the focus was completely on the important stuff.

The Braverman appointment was an eminently avoidable misstep. He's so shit scared of the ERG though. Take the cunts on ffs. He'd get more respect from the electorate that he needs to focus on if he stood up to those pricks. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The Braverman appointment was an eminently avoidable misstep. He's so shit scared of the ERG though. Take the cunts on ffs. He'd get more respect from the electorate that he needs to focus on if he stood up to those pricks. 

It's absolutely about keeping ERG on side - also worth noting though that Braverman is a favourite amongst the Daily Mail brigade. She'll keep the dyed in the wool Kippers happier.

Here we go. 31 cabinet roles, 21 of which are occupied by the same person who did the same role for either Truss or Johnson. 

Of the 29 heads in the cabinet, only 3 are new to the table. 2 roles (Wales & Development) still to fill. 

This is a 'fresh start'

image.png.e43a131f13c26517d2d20f8084bbd9ba.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These past three PMs have made some right cuntish ministerial appointments:

Dorries -Culture.

Badenoch - Equality.

Patel and Braverman×2 - Home office.

Coffey - Health.

Rees-Mogg - Business 

Baker - NI

Its an absolute piss take. Not only are they deliberately trolling us to get one over the left, but there's been no stability for years. There's been 6 education appointments this year alone ffs.

I'll never get tired of saying it, I fucking hate these cunts with every fibre of my being. Two more years of this shit ro endure. 

NB: under THIRTEEN years of New Labour, we had two PMs and two chancellors.

Edited by Renton
  • Like 3

So the narrative of today's PMQs are going to be dominated by Sunak's decision to reappoint Braverman. Another powerplay from the cunts in government to divert attention away from focusing on what REALLY matters - there's no way Sunak is naive enough not to have foreseen this call would attract massive fallout. 

Can we have a General Election please? They're taking the piss out of all of us.

Both of these fucked up last week - one was captured directing an insult towards an MP, the other broke ministerial code and generated a security breach due to sheer incompetence. One of them has been suspended, the other, after a 5 day break, continues in position. 

Fucking madness.

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Both of these fucked up last week - one was captured directing an insult towards an MP, the other broke ministerial code and generated a security breach due to sheer incompetence. One of them has been suspended, the other, after a 5 day break, continues in position. 

Fucking madness.

I would hardly say "directly", Krishnan was off air, it was anoyher "mic" moment. Plus he was factually correct, I'm not even sure Baker would deny it. 

As for PMQ, I can't see anyway Sunak can look good on this. Every which way I look at this Braverman is a blunder. The hypocrisy of her resignation, having the ERG shit in the tent rather than piss in from outside, and the continued conflict with Hunt (the real reason she resigned) is still there. Odd.

If I was Starmer I'd also bring up the levelling up Tunbridge Wells video too. In fact I would do that every single PMQ. I think that video is incredibly damaging for him. 

Just now, Renton said:

I would hardly say "directly", Krishnan was off air, it was anoyher "mic" moment. Plus he was factually correct, I'm not even sure Baker would deny it. 

As for PMQ, I can't see anyway Sunak can look good on this. Every which way I look at this Braverman is a blunder. The hypocrisy of her resignation, having the ERG shit in the tent rather than piss in from outside, and the continued conflict with Hunt (the real reason she resigned) is still there. Odd.

If I was Starmer I'd also bring up the levelling up Tunbridge Wells video too. In fact I would do that every single PMQ. I think that video is incredibly damaging for him. 

I said directed, not directly. I agree it was another 'mic' moment that was only captured because someone left a recording on. Fucking hell, half the MSM would probably be suspended if they forgot to turn the mics off more often.

• Like 1