Politics

Christmas Tree

2 hours ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

Holy fuck that’s actually a bit heartbreaking 

I don’t think she married for love, mate 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

Lammy on form on QT tonight. Haven't really taken any notice of Julie Harter Brewer before, fuck me what a hateful bitch she is. 

It’s depressing that QT continues to platform liars such as JHB. Just as they did with Farage before the Brexit vote 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Still only 51% though. Accounting for death and replacement you could probably argue that all who voted for it still refuse to see reality, to varying degrees.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Still only 51% though. Accounting for death and replacement you could probably argue that all who voted for it still refuse to see reality, to varying degrees.

The net figure is what you should be looking at. This is heading only one way. 

7 hours ago, Renton said:

The net figure is what you should be looking at. This is heading only one way. 

Totally agree I just wish it was a bit higher nonetheless. As I've said I'm happy that it's even being discussed at all. 

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

44% are brexiters and probably most of the don't knows are too. The 22% who say it's going well are staunch Brexit lunatics, the other 22% are in denial who say there's no difference, like a kid saying 'it didn't hurt' if someone clips him. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

44% are brexiters and probably most of the don't knows are too. The 22% who say it's going well are staunch Brexit lunatics, the other 22% are in denial who say there's no difference, like a kid saying 'it didn't hurt' if someone clips him. 

Agreed. You're never going to persuade that 22%, but most are old. Just have to wait until they are an irrelevance. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Agreed. You're never going to persuade that 22%, but most are old. Just have to wait until they are an irrelevance. 

Well the Tories are doing their best with the NHS to wipe out that part of the electorate.

9 hours ago, Renton said:

Lammy on form on QT tonight. Haven't really taken any notice of Julie Harter Brewer before, fuck me what a hateful bitch she is. 

She's fucking vile on Twitter.