Politics

Christmas Tree

America has a war on drugs but drug money holds Wall street up. Nato is supposedly in perpetual conflict with Russia yet vast swathes of oligarch money holds our banking system up. China is meant to be in an arms race against America over Taiwan yet the Chinese are the biggest holders of U.S. debt. Think about it. ;)

All of which means nothing if you are a hitler type power crazed individual hell bent on staking your place in history and able to get enough followers around you.

It don't matter what the people want. It never has.

I can show you how there might be war, but the odds of it happening are so remote it isn't worth it. If you want to go deep it might be a rogue nuke state like Pakistan under the control of religious fanatics...But they're gonna nuke India.

All of which means nothing if you are a hitler type power crazed individual hell bent on staking your place in history and able to get enough followers around you.

Hitler types have to have all kinds of backing to come to power and stay in power...see the bankers and industrialists that supported him. Won't happen. Putin plays the mother Russia card when he needs votes and then pops off to Swiss for a spot of skiing. :lol:

There are rules man. The paradigm is tight yo!

Rich blacks in America own 850$ billion dollars of wealth. Where do they invest that? :lol:

In the ghetto? No.

Edited by Park Life

Just come across this government poster from Germany 1938

Posted Image

It says....

"60,000 Reichsmark is what this person suffering from a hereditary defect costs the People's community during his lifetime. Fellow citizen, that is your money too".

It don't matter what the people want. It never has.

I can show you how there might be war, but the odds of it happening are so remote it isn't worth it. If you want to go deep it might be a rogue nuke state like Pakistan under the control of religious fanatics...But they're gonna nuke India.

I think there's war and there's a return to a Russian empire, USSR etc (call it what you like).

I think Putin and his gang now realise that they can pretty much do what they want and no ones going to come and stop them. Add that to the fact that a return to a USSR bloc is popular and is it not a fait acompli?

I think there's war and there's a return to a Russian empire, USSR etc (call it what you like).

I think Putin and his gang now realise that they can pretty much do what they want and no ones going to come and stop them. Add that to the fact that a return to a USSR bloc is popular and is it not a fait acompli?

Over time Russia will come into the EU. The oligarchs wet dream is to stabalise their wealth into a hard currency like the euro and the EU look enviously at swathes of cheap labour and natural resources that is Russia and its satellite states. Marriage made in heaven.

Edited by Park Life

I've thought about this quite a bit and thought that my most substantive contribution is this:

tumblr_lut2g1yIpS1r6tf8io1_500.gif

That is all.

CT, the above post was a joke, not to be confused with support for your ignorant ramblings.

Am I the only one that can imagine Christmas Tree doing test runs with his family to a bomb shelter like on that episode of Only Fools? :lol: