Politics

Christmas Tree

2 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I see the artist behind that mural has broken his silence... in an article on David Icke's website. That'll fix it. :lol:

:lol: He's clearly an Illuminati stooge. Seriously though, he's either thick as shit or taking the piss. Also, is it just me or are his murals fucking shite?

35 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I see the artist behind that mural has broken his silence... in an article on David Icke's website. That'll fix it. :lol:

I never knew he had a website. This is what has been missing from my life.

Capture.jpg

On BoJo:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/04/boris-johnson-liability-porton-down-russia

With the standout paragraph for me being:

A functional British press would have investigated whether our foreign secretary may have lied to the world about the activities of another country, but alas the media’s leading lights were too busy implying Jeremy Corbyn’s attempts at urging caution were evidence of some kind of fervent lack of patriotism.

Here we have two responses to foreign policy: one is based on the careful examination of the evidence and employing diplomacy, the other involves rushing headlong into a conflict with a heavily armed superpower.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

Fuck me Boris caught out lying? What a completely unexpected surprise ..... in normal circumstances you'd have to question the competence of the fuckin idiot who appointed him....but am not sure if we'll ever get back to what used to be  normal circumstances again :huh:

Edited by PaddockLad

21 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fuck me Boris caught out lying? What a completely unexpected surprise ..... in normal circumstances you'd have to question the competence of the fuckin idiot who appointed him....but am not sure if we'll ever get back to what to be  normal circumstances again :huh:

I don't think she can even do anything here. If she sacks him it's going to look like UK acknowledgment that Russia might not be behind it, and then all the world leaders who rallied to our cause are going to be pretty pissed.

If only we'd followed the fucking conventions and standard procedure before flying off the handle for a quick PR win :cuppa:

43 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Worth pointing out that CT wasn't the only one who bought this hook, line and sinker ;)

Ummm, you still think that it might not be Russia? 

You been watching RT again?

47 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I don't think she can even do anything here. If she sacks him it's going to look like UK acknowledgment that Russia might not be behind it, and then all the world leaders who rallied to our cause are going to be pretty pissed.

If only we'd followed the fucking conventions and standard procedure before flying off the handle for a quick PR win :cuppa:

Plus she's terrified of him running amok from the back benches. As opposed to doing it as Foreign Secretary :unsure:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Worth pointing out that CT wasn't the only one who bought this hook, line and sinker ;)

it's still hard to imagine that it is anyone other than russia. i'm still amazed though that corbyn's call for patience was splashed all over the bbc but johnson misleading the public over porton down doesn't even make their home page. 

42 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Ummm, you still think that it might not be Russia? 

You been watching RT again?

I don't watch RT at all. And I do think it is probably Russia, even though I still don't see what they stand to gain really given how this has gone. But it's interesting that had we followed Corbyn's example, we'd look a lot less fucking stupid now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

it's still hard to imagine that it is anyone other than russia. i'm still amazed though that corbyn's call for patience was splashed all over the bbc but johnson misleading the public over porton down doesn't even make their home page. 

I had to search for it on the Daily Mail, but at least their comment sections are ripping Johnson a new one.