Politics

Christmas Tree

Woah woah woah :lol:

I said some of it wasn't crazy. It wasnt a full endorsement of his manifesto, and anything I didn't mention specifically you can file under crazy and something I'm totally opposed to.

Fucking hell Renton, man.

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Woah woah woah :lol:

I said some of it wasn't crazy. It wasnt a full endorsement of his manifesto, and anything I didn't mention specifically you can file under crazy and something I'm totally opposed to.

Fucking hell Renton, man.

It's 90% bat shit. Where's my apology? 

• Haha 1

All I'm really saying is that I prefer them to be honest about what they're doing. So everytime someone like JRM or whoever this guy is pops up and 'tells it like it is' from the Tory viewpoint, I internally start preferring them to Johnson, Gove, May, Cameron, Osborne and all the other Tories who want the same thing but hide it in order to get votes.

They held on by the skin of their teeth with a big fall in their vote share. This isn’t a vote of confidence from the electorate, it’s a serious warning.

There's a follow up tweet saying that this bloke is v close to Corbyn and has been chosen as this morning's messenger which Remainers should see as a good thing. Honestly though, who fucking knows with Corbyn. He'll send out a messenger to deliver the opposite message tomorrow to try and be all things to all people. 

"Peterborough has shown clear support for Labour's programme to end austerity and invest in services and communities, rejecting a decade of Tory cuts and their disastrous handling of Brexit,"

BAU then, Jezza.

On 05/06/2019 at 09:55, Rayvin said:

Im not talking from the viewpoint of things i would vote for personally, but what he is talking about is at least traditional Toryism. Not the weird masquerade we have these days because so many of the ideas are unpalatable. Better to have them take a principled stand for their values and be judged on those, than hiding behind all the usual bullshit.

What values? They’ve survived so long by not having any 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Tory values. :lol:

1. How much money can I make from it? 

2. See above

3. Fuck you. 

4. See 3 

Edit: 

5: Take drugs 

6: Say “Oops! Sorry”

:lol: Rory Stewart ( who hell he?) has already admitted to smoking opium 15yrs ago at an Iranian wedding. 

( I guess that’s one way to get through the speeches).