Politics

Christmas Tree

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

My area seems entirely Tory, not sure what to do with our votes, beyond setting them ablaze and incinerating the other votes?

Check the tactical voting thingy, vote that way. That's all any of us can do.

Very good reason to vote Labour here in Dorset...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-49095404

Shadow health sec Jonathan Ashworth has assured local PLPs that the closure of Poole A&E and maternity services will be reversed under a Labour government. They'll never get in here but Labour made big gains last time out and the incumbent is one of the most disinterested disingenuous pieces of Tory shit I've had the misfortune of encountering. I explained this to the current Mrs PL.. 

"Which lot are going to keep the hospital?"

"Labour"

"No. Dont like him"

🙄

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Check the tactical voting thingy, vote that way. That's all any of us can do.

Can't be arsed to trawl through this thread, gimme a link poindexter.

58 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

still....no ones talking about select committee reports into Russia now are they? 

I think you're perhaps crediting a bit too much intelligence to Andrew Bridgen.

I'm sure someone might have a link or can be arsed to search but I think I read an article not long after Grenfell which suggested that Rees-Mogg was on the parliamentary committee which sets building standards for public housing and had been "pressured" by lobbyists to accept the shite cladding options as okay to use. 

Haven't seen any mention of it recently so I may be wrong or accepted fake news as fact. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I think you're perhaps crediting a bit too much intelligence to Andrew Bridgen.

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yep. It's an incidental dead cat.

Yeah maybe you're right...

Also Cleverly has been doing the rounds this morning to cover up for this shit show and apparently was annihilated on R4...

James Cleverley. What a fucking misnomer. Thing about him is, everytime I see or hear him he sounds like he is doesn't believe his own arguments (usual for a tory) but is quite uncomfortable airing them (unusual). There may be a conscience there somewhere.

So Johnny Mercer posted the video of Starmer. Then quoted that tweet and said he'd delete it. Now says he can't delete it because people wouldn't know which video it was he said he'd delete. :lol: 

Iannucci couldn't make this shit up.

Edited by ewerk