Politics

Christmas Tree

:lol:

It's an interesting review and I agree with a lot of it, but in fairness I doubt it comes as a surprise to anyone on here really.

It does make me wonder if Labour should hold firm with these young people rather than compromise their position of strength there in a short term bid to wrest back the rural communities.

No wonder people get more right wing as they get older. There’s only so many times that people will vote to help people who are too fucking thick to help themselves 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Alex said:

No wonder people get more right wing as they get older. There’s only so many times that people will vote to help people who are too fucking thick to help themselves 

This is literally the inner battle I am currently waging :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

This is literally the inner battle I am currently waging :lol: 

I know I’m middle aged (only just by most definitions, but still) but I did that thing on electoral calculus again after the election and I’m further from the centre than the ‘Strong Left’ tribe. In every axis I might add. Big fucking deal or whatever but the convoluted point I’m trying to make is it feels like if I don’t stick to my guns, who will? But I feel like saying fuck it and checking out of politics altogether. A kind of parallel with NUFC if you like. Not that I can actually decide whether I care or not. How much easier life would be if I could 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2