Politics

Christmas Tree

Given that he was a proponent of eugenics, and that he accepted the stereotypes of the time about people of colour and their intelligence, we can safely assume that Keyne's ultimate goal was to eventually wipe out all black people from the face of the planet. It doesn't say much for his moral intelligence. Sorry Chez, but I'm a bit of a stickler for that, so I'll let you and your macroeconomic fanboys continue the cult worship of this morally bankcrupt bum-botherer while the rest of us take the high road.

Given that he was a proponent of eugenics, and that he accepted the stereotypes of the time about people of colour and their intelligence, we can safely assume that Keyne's ultimate goal was to eventually wipe out all black people from the face of the planet. It doesn't say much for his moral intelligence. Sorry Chez, but I'm a bit of a stickler for that, so I'll let you and your macroeconomic fanboys continue the cult worship of this morally bankcrupt bum-botherer while the rest of us take the high road.

What can i say, i'm employed by a company that uses eugenics, so his views are fine by me. Calling someone a nig-nog doesnt mean you arent a genius, that woman on the tram apparently had a degree.

• 4 weeks later...

Ms Abbott in trouble .....

"White people love playing "divide & rule" We should not play their game"

Is that the one who said "West Indians mothers do everything for their children" and the guy on the show said "You dont think white mothers do the same?" or something along this lines.

Fat bitch should be sacked.

Dunno like...the Lawrence case is something that's undergone due process where actual evidence has been weighed at length by a court convened to consider those very issues and the facts now speak for themselves. Opinion should probably have little to do with it. Abbot on the other hand is a member of the shadow cabinet in a position of responsibility mouthing off badly ill informed racist opinion on social media. The only recourse people really have is to tell her she's talking shit, hence the response.

I'm glad the family got justice tbh, they deserve it after all this time. I don't really know opinion counts for much after the Jury's findings of fact and the Judges sentencing. They've heard the evidence, we haven't.

Yeah, at least some of the people have been brought to account for it. The Panorama the other night was thoroughly depressing viewing like. As (i would imagine) any subsequent debate on here would've been. Not mentioning any names of course ;)

Dunno like...the Lawrence case is something that's undergone due process where evidence has been weighed at length and the facts now speak for themselves. Opinion should probably have little to do with it. Abbot on the other hand is a member of the shadow cabinet in a position of responsibility mouthing off badly ill informed racist opinion on social media. The only recourse people really have is to tell her she's talking shit, hence the response.

You could write a letter to someone, if you were enough of a sad bastard. If she said it on telly send in a complaint, get everyone on twatfeed to sign a petition, because the only thing worth getting politicized about is Diane fucking Abbot saying words in a particular order--forget about the global financial crisis, ME conflict, 3rd world poverty, forget it: Diane Abbott has just made a tweet.

Being young I didn't really know the details of the Stephen Lawrence case, and having just read a bit about it I'm genuinely shocked and appalled at the handling of that case.