What's the stupidest thing your Missus has ever said, Fish, you pedantic Bitch?

desmondTUTU

:lol: Mine once looked at some daft map of countries biggest industries (or something along those lines) and declared that New Zealand's was movies, I took a look at it she had assumed India was New Zealand. She's a yank mind Geography isn't their strong point.

She was doing some DIY once and I noticed she was trying to tighten a screw anticlockwise. I diplomatically tried to correct her error to which I was told in no uncertain terms that "it didn't matter which direction you screwed it in".

Fuck me.

Edited by Renton

:lol: Mine once looked at some daft map of countries biggest industries (or something along those lines) and declared that New Zealand's was movies, I took a look at it she had assumed India was New Zealand. She's a yank mind Geography isn't their strong point.

Once had a pint with a bloke from New Orleans who proudly told me he was Irish. He then asked me to draw him a map on the back of a beer mat to show him where Ireland was. :lol:

About a day later I spoke to another Sherman and he said, "Hey! You're Australian, right?"

Once had a pint with a bloke from New Orleans who proudly told me he was Irish. He then asked me to draw him a map on the back of a beer mat to show him where Ireland was. :lol:

About a day later I spoke to another Sherman and he said, "Hey! You're Australian, right?"

:lol: Aye I've found them useless at placing my accent I've had Australian, South African, Scottish, Irish, welsh etc.

Not quite what you're asking, but my lass once fell down the gap between the train and the platform rushing to get on. She was okay, which is just as well given how hard I laughed.

Edited by trophyshy

Not a mrs, but a friend has some corkers, for example:

She once asked how you say "Cheers" in Canadian

She thought that South Africa was everywhere from Côte d’Ivoire down, even though she'd been there several times on holiday

She thought Koalas come from Kuala Lumpur

She thought Whales and Dolphins came up on land to give birth

she's a primary school teacher :lol:

my sister in law once asked if mascarpone was a gangster, and if a smurf was an elf.

she is also adamant that it's illegal to drive around a roundabout more than three times before exiting.