Newcastle United vs Manchester City

Tom

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never never come on other fan forums, but i felt compelled to post here after this match.

You have to be on of the most hateful bunch ever, you think you ahve some deserving right to win something, and thats utter bollocks.

You should have finished this match with 9 men..the challange of nasri was sickening.

And kebab should have been sent off twice..

I heard one of you say you were robbed..that is utter bollocks, we were robbed, robbed of a player due to being a bunch of dirty fuckers..

and your manager is the biggest prick in football..

im so glad we stuffed you, and that you will never be anything...EVER!..

FUCK YOU BARCODES.

CITY TILL I DIE..

ill enjoy this post until my delete and ban.

Am not saying the ref got it right, am pointing out to dopey fuckin des that there wasn't a flag...

I know, sorry mate I was actually backing up your point about the players that cost a gazillion influencing the ref didn't make a very good job of it though.

i never never come on other fan forums, but i felt compelled to post here after this match.

You have to be on of the most hateful bunch ever, you think you ahve some deserving right to win something, and thats utter bollocks.

You should have finished this match with 9 men..the challange of nasri was sickening.

I heard one of you say you were robbed..that is utter bollocks, we were robbed, robbed of a player due to being a bunch of dirty fuckers..

FUCK YOU BARCODES.

CITY TILL I DIE..

:lol:

Shaddup man, you daft cunt. :lol:

absolute prick...bully and gutted because he is a shit coach and not as good as pellers..

you should get everything you deserve...

honestly, i never have a go at other teams..but you lot are pathetic..

Well done Kippax, good team you have and I think you'll probably win the title.

The media portray us as having a divine right to win something, the reality is we just hope to, much as your lot once did.

absolute prick...bully and gutted because he is a shit coach and not as good as pellers..

Jog on you dafty it's only a game of footy.

Edited by ADP

'honestly I'm so....so.....furious. Pathetic even. I'm going to write a letter to the sheikh. Then phone up Alan Green on 606.'

Well done Kippax, good team you have and I think you'll probably win the title.

The media portray us as having a divine right to win something, the reality is we just hope to, much as your lot once did.

this is when i liked you lot, and i totally agree..

and the media might have something to do with it.

But you can't feel bad after what that lad did to nasri..

you goal you lost was paid back twice over in ref backhanders.

and your manager is a wanker..

anyway, ive had my say, later.

By the way, much as the game was overshadowed by the disallowed goal, Man City I thought were by far the strongest team we have come up against this season. If they play the rest of the season the way they came out at the start of the game today they will walk to the title.

Edited by ADP

FUCK YOU BARCODES.

CITY TILL I DIE..

:lol: Aye that was a 'stuffing'. Mbiwa was stupid but it wasn't a sending off, and City fans aren't really in a position to talk about injuring other players and getting away with it as De Jong broke 2 bones in Ben Arfa's leg and got away with it.

Robbed is right we were, we were the better side today your lot scored and sat deep then we had a perfectly okay goal taken from us. If Cabaye should have been off for persistent fouls then Fernandinho should have walked too.

I don't have anything to say about the Pardew comment except you can say what you like about him, I dislike him too.