I'm a terrible boyfriend

The Fish

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CT, that was a cracking idea, even subtly floated the idea of Morocco/Egypt, and immediately deduced that it's not for her. Her Dad's not very well at the minute, so I think the thought of being abroad worried her.

I am tempted by the Edinburgh deal on there mind you, that doesn't count as abroad, right?

Cheers all, by the way

Edinburgh's four and a half hours by train from London though which is fine first class, enjoyable even, but not in standard. I don't think it's a cheap option either. If it was me, I'd go Eurostar, maybe even somewhere near like Lille? Never been but its supposed to be canny and I'm sure would fill a weekend.

* puts the gimp suit back in the box*

:redcard:

I've just noticed - that smiley is holding up a red card.

I'm really disappointed because I thought it was giving people the finger, but that the "finger" had been censored..

Edinburgh's four and a half hours by train from London though which is fine first class, enjoyable even, but not in standard. I don't think it's a cheap option either. If it was me, I'd go Eurostar, maybe even somewhere near like Lille? Never been but its supposed to be canny and I'm sure would fill a weekend.

Flights to Edinburgh are usually ok if you're flexible with flight times. Would much rather get the Train, but yeah, at this late notice the cost is prohibitively expensive; £330. Flights are £150

In regard to the thread title, I'd like to buoy you up a bit by stating you make a fabulous girlfriend Dave.

P.S. Come down here whenever you like, we can distract her with boho boutiques. xx

Has anyone made the obvious dump her and spend the £300 on coke and hookers suggestion yet?

Nope, and because you were first you win Bully's Special Prize:

p6365_column_grid_12.jpg