Scots Money

Rob W

Your biggest disability is your comprehension skills you fucking knob jockey.

Maybe we should just put disabled people down? Especially those born with disabilities like Tanni Grey-Thompson. You know fuck all about Scottish politics or economics. You know less about people with disabilities and their role in society. You piece of mouldy rectal tissue.

Is CSD actually Glen Hoddle in real life? :o

:lol: No, I actually believe that the more disabled people that make up a population the less it costs the health service. Especially in Scotland, where every single disabled person works and avoids health care and benefits. The idea that the bigger the percentage of disabled people, the more it costs a health service is ridiculous. Absolutely cringeworthy stuff from KCG, I'll be shocked if he does actually work, sounds like the kind of guy that spends his day finding things to be offended about on behalf of the disabled.

:lol: No, I actually believe that the more disabled people that make up a population the less it costs the health service. Especially in Scotland, where every single disabled person works and avoids health care and benefits. The idea that the bigger the percentage of disabled people, the more it costs a health service is ridiculous. Absolutely cringeworthy stuff from KCG, I'll be shocked if he does actually work, sounds like the kind of guy that spends his day finding things to be offended about on behalf of the disabled.

You calling me a liar now you ugly piece of monkey jizz.