Hull City vs Newcastle

Graing

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince McMahon must be on his way. The only explanation.

Haha, he didn't suplex him though. Pardew needs to work on a signature move other than a headbutt.

Although my comments in this thread have been somewhat miserable I was really, really pleased with this result. We looked cohesive as a team and strong on the counter attack. Even though two of our goals resulted from major errors, we were on hand to capitalize on those errors, which many other times we've failed to do. So, an excellent win, far better performance than last Sunday's shit, and hopefully this marks a corner being turned.

Very, very poor, broke, skint, empty-pocketed, all-his-shit-repoed-already man's Yaya Toure.

:lol: Aye, living on the street scrapping over slightly warm chips man's Toure

Although my comments in this thread have been somewhat miserable I was really, really pleased with this result. We looked cohesive as a team and strong on the counter attack. Even though two of our goals resulted from major errors, we were on hand to capitalize on those errors, which many other times we've failed to do. So, an excellent win, far better performance than last Sunday's shit, and hopefully this marks a corner being turned.

Agree. It was built on the fantastic double save from Krul. Completely different game of he didn't miraculously keep that out.

Not what you would call a stellar performance but certainly a well deserved win.

Too bad De Jong didn't get on the scoreboard.

Must say I'm surprised we won and certainly by the score line.

Just seen the replay, Pardew does actually headbutt the opposition player. We were 3-1 up as well. I could almost turn a blind eye if we were getting our arses handed to us.

Unbelievably thick, our manager.

How often do we score four goals in a game, let alone win 4-1 away... and Pardew got sufficiently worked up to be able to do that :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

Yes we did, but Hull were awful at times.

Still a strong away win though no doubt.

I'm off to buy some drugs.

Just seen the replay, Pardew does actually headbutt the opposition player. We were 3-1 up as well. I could almost turn a blind eye if we were getting our arses handed to us. Unbelievably thick, our manager.

I'm not defending Pardew, the bloke's a clown but come on, it's not really a headbutt is it? Bit prim to call that a headbutt. He's more leaning in, there's no force behind it, stick a grade A bell-end though.

Edited by TheMoog

fantastic result. But even here in North America they're talking about what an idiot Pardew is instead of the result. :angry2:

They're on to whining that Arsenal was robbed. They won't spend any real amount of time on Pards. And who cares what the talking heads on NBCSports say? Good win.

How often do we score four goals in a game, let alone win 4-1 away... and Pardew got sufficiently worked up to be able to do that :lol:

:lol: Aye that's what gets me as well, we barely ever get comfortable wins and then when we're calmly in complete control of a game he loses the plot over a bloke slightly bumping into him.

He must be a right nightmare on a night out