The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what websites do you use to track transfer activity (rumours, reports etc.), i am currently using skysports and espnfc, but it is always limited info and i seem to be further out of the loop than most on here.

what websites do you use to track transfer activity (rumours, reports etc.), i am currently using skysports and espnfc, but it is always limited info and i seem to be further out of the loop than most on here.

I think you'll find that most get their info from the crazed ravings on Twitter...

Twitter's fine if you apply the same scrutiny to those you follow as you would those you pay attention to in the office/pub.

Apparently we've put a £10 mil bid in for Andros Townsend?

i would approve of this. we love a tricky winger with pace.

he's an england international though so will probably go for double that.

I'd be surprised if we had, doesn't really fit our model, does it? Could well just be his agent throwing names around to drum up interest.

His turn inside, shoot from 30 yards, rinse and repeat game winds me up a bit but he does have some qualities. Could do with a proper winger if we get Mitrovic.

I believe that's called "the Duff"

I'd genuinely prefer us signing Downing to Townsend. More consistent and a proper winger. That said, I think we'll play more through balls from midfield and get crosses from our fullbacks. Janmaat has a decent cross.

When was the last time we bought a player from another Prem team? Obertan?

Last time we paid money for one from a Premier League team, aye.

Sounds like Vuckic has been told to find himself a new club.

No surprise, but he'll probably carve out a decent career in the lower leagues.

Good call. All sorts of nonsense on Twitter. Certain accounts masquerading as famous people, others as comedy accounts, it's a minefield.

i spend a good portion of my day sitting front of a computer, i don't want to be connected the other portion of my day

Sounds like Vuckic has been told to find himself a new club.

No surprise, but he'll probably carve out a decent career in the lower leagues.

Shame like, think he had proper potential but the injuries took it of him. Wish him luck if he goes, still has a canny shot on him but I'm sure CT could dust him in a 60m sprint.

Yeah. Good luck to him. He looked like he was going to be a decent player for us at one point there. Injuries definitely hurt him.

Probably be a really good player in the lower leagues. I'm thinking along the lines of Lee Trundle.

Probably be a really good player in the lower leagues. I'm thinking along the lines of Lee Trundle.

I don't know much about Lee Trundle, but I agree about Vuckic having the ability to be great in the lower leagues.

The thing he lacks most is pace, which is a deficiency he'll get away with further down the pyramid.

I don't know much about Lee Trundle, but I agree about Vuckic having the ability to be great in the lower leagues.

The thing he lacks most is pace, which is a deficiency he'll get away with further down the pyramid.

You've just described Lee Trundle

Reminds me of the coaches son who played in the same side as me for a few years. He'd get past people with ease but he'd have to beat them twice because he was slow as shit.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic