The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you bastards, stop updating this thread if there's nowt going on. I'll repeat myself, I reckon we're fucked. We're getting no-one, or a chance "low value" player at best. What a waste of Carr's scouting ability, he's given some good targets in the past and we always ignore em, put a stupid bid in, or just buy the cheapest "less good" player on his list.

What a fucking joke, I hope no fucker goes to the matches next year and Ashley's little sky sports speech gets ridiculed.

:lol:

I do...he's captain of a major European club ffs :lol:

yeah he's decent, better than any of our other midfield options like for someone trying to control moves going forward, odd him leaving PSV after captaining them to the league, but was linked to other big clubs a couple years ago but missed most of a season with an injury which put them off.

Cabella out wide, with 1 up top and DeJong in behind him and Wijnaldum in behind that, or de cripple will be out all season again and it won't be a worry.

now we'll see if tiote or sissoko leave

You reckon Wijnaldum could play a deeper role (the role Cabaye was supposed to be playing for us)?

If we're signing Mitrovic as well, that's c£25m spent on 2 players. Is that an indication that we're going to blow apart our spending in previous windows or that the other players coming in will have to be free or near as dammit?

Hope he's flying direct to Newcastle

I hope the club have sent a driver to pick him.

Could you imagine how quickly he'd book his return flight if the cab he got from the airport was driven by this bloke who insisted on showing pictures of some rusty piece of tat and a bacon sandwich with a cherry tomato on top?

£14.5mil fee agreed according to Sky. Never thought I'd see the day Ashley would spend that tbf

Now we get to make the player a derisory wages offer. There's time for us to balls this up yet.

I hope the club have sent a driver to pick him.

Could you imagine how quickly he'd book his return flight if the cab he got from the airport was driven by this bloke who insisted on showing pictures of some rusty piece of tat and a bacon sandwich with a cherry tomato on top?

:lol:

According to McClaren we're targeting £10m+ players.

Would 5-6 c£10m players assuage the fears of Gloomy et al?

According to McClaren we're targeting £10m+ players.

Would 5-6 c£10m players assuage the fears of Gloomy et al?

:lol: Check you out. You've been choking on pessimism for weeks now. One sniff of a decent signing and the pessimism has been heimlich-manouevered right out of you and you're giddy on optimism all over again.

:lol: Check you out. You've been choking on pessimism for weeks now. One sniff of a decent signing and the pessimism has been heimlich-manouevered right out of you and you're giddy on optimism all over again.

How is that post optimistic? You're reading too much into it.

That shill McClaren says we're chasing £10m targets, :lol:

Does that reassure any one of you mugs?

How's that? ;)

How is that post optimistic? You're reading too much into it.

That shill McClaren says we're chasing £10m targets, :lol:

Does that reassure any one of you mugs?

How's that? ;)

Look Dave, I'm not gonna harsh your buzz ok. Things are gonna be groovy.

Have we been linked with any centre backs yet? I'm getting worried we're going to be stuck with Willo for another year.

Joel Matip of Schalke, 23yr old Centre back expected to cost around £10m

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic