The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

Wolfy - see Stevie's sig for our assessment of that drivel you just posted. Kindly remain posting gibberish in the general chat forum and don't darken the Newcastle boar again as long as you spout shite like that.

Are you trying to say that my opinions are not allowed and you can post what you want. Sorry mate it's not happening. You don't dictate to me. If the admin decide I can't have my opinions then I have no control over that. As for you, I have all the control of what I say.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that Fat Sam had no basis for a claim of constructive dismissal, while KK did. Allardyce was backed to the tune of millions of pounds, which he promptly spent on dirge, and was rightfully sacked when results were shit and he was playing players out of position. Keegan was undermined by a director of football who was literally installed in order to undermine him, had shit players foisted on him by our directors of recruitment or whatever the fuck Vetere and Jimenez were, and was blocked from bringing in the players he wanted, as he'd been promised. Apples and oranges.

Are you trying to say that my opinions are not allowed and you can post what you want. Sorry mate it's not happening. You don't dictate to me. If the admin decide I can't have my opinions then I have no control over that. As for you, I have all the control of what I say.

Yes, those opinions are not those of a Newcastle supporter. Only a Mackem or WUM. Take them somewhere else where people will bite more

Yes, those opinions are not those of a Newcastle supporter. Only a Mackem or WUM. Take them somewhere else where people will bite more

Aye the old mackem on the wind up card, eh.

I've been a Newcastle fan for over 40 years mate, so you can leave that out. I love the club before any skin and bone person who comes and goes, including Keegan. If you idolise him then good for you. We can't all think the world of the same people.

I'm on here as a fan and I have opinions that differ. Are you seriously telling me that I am not allowed them?

How about ignoring me then you don't have to be so wound up. Just a thought.

Aye the old mackem on the wind up card, eh.

I've been a Newcastle fan for over 40 years mate, so you can leave that out. I love the club before any skin and bone person who comes and goes, including Keegan. If you idolise him then good for you. We can't all think the world of the same people.

I'm on here as a fan and I have opinions that differ. Are you seriously telling me that I am not allowed them?

How about ignoring me then you don't have to be so wound up. Just a thought.

Yes. That's exactly what I'm telling you. Anyone on here backing Ashley over Keegan is a cunt - certainly no Newcastle fan.

Yes. That's exactly what I'm telling you. Anyone on here backing Ashley over Keegan is a cunt - certainly no Newcastle fan.

I'm not a Newcastle fan because of you mate. I'm a Newcastle fan because I chose to support Newcastle united, through thick and thin, through all managers and players that come and go and to go on being a fan of the club no matter who comes in later.

I believe in Ashley to do the right thing. I always have. It's not something I've just decided.

I'm backing Ashley because Ashley is here...Keegan isn't. It's as simple as that. You can call me whatever names you see fit to call me, about my opinions. It won't change them.

I'm not a Newcastle fan because of you mate. I'm a Newcastle fan because I chose to support Newcastle united, through thick and thin, through all managers and players that come and go and to go on being a fan of the club no matter who comes in later.

I believe in Ashley to do the right thing. I always have. It's not something I've just decided.

I'm backing Ashley because Ashley is here...Keegan isn't. It's as simple as that. You can call me whatever names you see fit to call me, about my opinions. It won't change them.

Exactly. You're a cunt

You've got to love the logic some people have in life. The ostrich approach. Pretend everything is fine the way it is and call it optimism or loyalty. Not just talking about Wolfy here, but in general these people are just as much responsible for any evil as the those actually behind it.

Complete and utter load of rubbish.

Alan Pardew – New Newcastle Strike Force Can ‘Threaten The Best’5 hours ago by Jim Robertson

After confirmation of Emmanuel Riviere\’s transfer to Newcastle late on Wednesday night, Alan Pardew has claimed that now United have a forward line that can, “…threaten the best Premier League teams.”

With Papiss Cisse missing the start of the season through injury, in his absence the Newcastle manager claims that De Jong, Cabella and Riviere can provide a thrreat from day one of United’s season against Manchester City.

Speaking to the official club website, Alan Pardew had this to say;

“We now have an offensive line that will threaten the best Premier League teams with Emmanuel (Riviere), Remy Cabella and Siem De Jong.

“That is great because our first game of the season is Manchester City and so we need to be up and running straight away.

“He (Riviere) is quick and hungry for success, he’ll love having fifty thousand Geordies cheering him on and singing his name.

“Emmanuel’s still only a young player (twenty four) and has time to learn and improve, hopefully he can be a real star at the club.

“It’s a different type of atmosphere here at Newcastle to what he’s experienced at Monaco, that will excite him and lift him.”

Looks like we're probably finished according to Pardew we have our new strike force.

There doesn't seem to be much faith in Cisse from the club anymore. There was a lot of talk of him being sold if he'd been fit. That would leave us with one striker, one attacking midfield/striker and a load of kids for two positions. It would be strange if we were considering that as being enough. Although nothing is impossible for us.

Nobody gave a shit when Allardyce was binned for no real reason

I miss the days watching Smith & Geremi in midfield hoping to nick a goal, but losing 1-0

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7157373.stm

Even the BBC report couldnt hold back....

After a shocking first half the game improved

A disappointing contest was settled by ...

both teams struggled to put together a succession of passes, the Boxing Day crowd growing ever more frustrated.

Edited by Phil

We need another striker and a centre half but we've still bought more quality in than I thought we would have at this stage.

If this is it then my guess is we're going with one striker with the likes of the de Jong, cabella, Goufran behind.

So still a wafer thin squad but when has the owner ever cared about that?

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic