The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can already see what Pardclue is gonna do. Siem will be so deep he'll need Vaseline and Cabella will get hauled off after a few games with mixed performances (given no time to settle in a new league). Sissoko will be on the wing again and Cisse (when he returns will get neck ache waiting for hoofs to come down.)

Newcastle United are set to seal a deal for Monaco striker Emmanuel Riviere this week – before they go hunting for a more senior striker to shoulder the goalscoring burden.

United have agreed terms with Feyenoord for £5million man Daryl Janmaat, who will seal a switch to Newcastle on Tuesday – provided he has recovered from the virus which prevented him from jetting into Tyneside for his medical yesterday.

And tomorrow they are set to clinch a deal for 12-goal Monaco hitman Riviere, who will join a striking pack that will be beefed up further byNewcastle in the coming weeks. He will go straight into the first-team mix but Riviere is seen as a talent to develop, with Newcastle eyeing others.

(Journal)

12 goal hitman. :lol: Sounds absolutely mouthwatering.

I have no idea what he's like before anyone starts crying about negativity. I'm going entirely off that description.

I'll take any negativity accusations on the chin. What the fuck are we playing at? There's NUFC fans wanking up a frenzy after Cabella saying get this Riviere lad signed. Why? He's got an absolutely gash record in the French league and haven't got a single senior striker(excluding Cisse on the basis of both injury and form). I'd rather we didn't sign him.

:lol:

In fairness though getting a proven striker and some young talent aren't mutually exclusive.

The fear I have is that as in the past we'll fuck about that long that we'll approach the end of August with no main striker and then selling clubs will try to exploit this and the club will respond by telling everyone to go fuck themselves and the transfer window will shut without the signing we need the most.

it's not the finances he just wants european football though, lads not interested so this is an exercise in "look we're trying buy couldn't get it over the line" shock horror

He wants 80k. File under forget.

for those with time on their hands...

Martin Trinder ‏@martintrinder 2m

Sky doing a live broadcasting at 12 from Benton #nufc

:lol: is this the kid you were on about yesterday who is NUFC's answer to Avid Merrion? You love yourself a twitter crush.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic