The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal have but they are kicking up about the wages he is demanding.

I've heard that too, also that we're back sniffing around and we're more willing to meet his wages than Arsenal are, which is surprising.

Given that he saved us from relegation last season it's really not. I imagine the £11m Ross McCormack fee has woke us up a bit too.

Yeah but a cheaper new player might be able to do the same /Ashley

re: the McCormack thing, there's something very strange about that. Cellino isn't exactly Mr Clean, is he.

I think what's cheap and what's not will meet in the middle to an exten due to the new television deals and the wage system will be a bit confused for a while. If Colback is nearing £50'000 - albeit offset by a free transfer - surely they'll appreciate Remy is worth a decent sum?

I think they'll spend/recruit properly this summer & if results don't turn around they'll turn to the PR man for answers and if he's found wanting they'll change manager.

I think what's cheap and what's not will meet in the middle to an exten due to the new television deals and the wage system will be a bit confused for a while. If Colback is nearing £50'000 - albeit offset by a free transfer - surely they'll appreciate Remy is worth a decent sum?

I think they'll spend/recruit properly this summer & if results don't turn around they'll turn to the PR man for answers and if he's found wanting they'll change manager.

Tom you need to pack up the crack.

I don't see how anyone could imagine we won't spend a few bob this summer.

Ashley's a prick, but he's not so thick as he's go into a season with three 19 year olds (average) without a PL start between them as our only strikers.

inconceivable.jpg

Not saying we might not get another player (striker?), but I very much doubt we're gonna really sort the squad out this window (ie 5/6 quality players).

Edited by Park Life

Remember Pardew a few weeks ago and his "war chest to spend" they've hardly broke the bank and we've still got no fret. Someone on the Chronicle comments suggesting we might play a 4-6 formation.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic