NUFC vs Somebody

adios

Tick tock and we're behind.

Now Shola's been sent off, not entirely sure what for, but is that the last we'll see of him?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A straight red for having a go at the ref? That's fucking shocking Rooney should be sent off every match if that's the case.

Aye, Dowd would run backwards the length of the pitch and listen to Rooney or Terry swear at him. The most fucking docile man in football, he won't hear a word from though. :lol:

By the way, everyone is dreaming of they think that's the last they'll see of Shola.

It was a soft free kick mind, and if he did call him a fat cunt he's right about that as well. At least that might damage Shola's chances of getting a new contract.

I can only imagine Shola was still complaining about being fouled. Two yellows immediately following each other.

Why he didn't fully unload on the fat headed twat after being shown the second yellow I don't know.

We've been a man down against this lot before this season.

Aye, Dowd would run backwards the length of the pitch and listen to Rooney or Terry swear at him. The most fucking docile man in football, he won't hear a word from though. :lol:

By the way, everyone is dreaming of they think that's the last they'll see of Shola.

:lol: Aye it's fucking ridiculous, the first one looked like he was yelling but the second one it looked like he just went over for a word, maybe he said something but like you say Terry, Rooney, Gerrard etc berate refs for 90 mins and never really get booked.

Most of Man U's games would get called off due to lack of players on the pitch if dissent was punished like that. It's one rule for the "big" clubs and another for the rest.

I can only imagine Shola was still complaining about being fouled. Two yellows immediately following each other.

Why he didn't fully unload on the fat headed twat after being shown the second yellow I don't know.

We've been a man down against this lot before this season.

I'd have gotten my money's worth if I were Shola.