adios

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll watch the game but I can't remember being so disinterested in an nufc game

Nailed on to be the same starting XI as the last game. Wouldn't even be surprised to see us get a result now their bonuses are guaranteed and Liverpool have fallen to bits

If we got whopped and our fans protested all match you just know it'll get barely a look in with the SKY boys concentrating on Liverpool. Am going round my pals to watch it, more for the craic than anything else.

#NUFC v @LFC (4-4-1-1): Krul; S.Taylor, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Haidara; Debuchy, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran; Sissoko; Shola Ameobi.

#NUFC subs v @LFC: Elliot, Santon, Yanga-Mbiwa, Satka, Dummett, Sammy Ameobi, de Jong. #LIVNEW

#NUFC v @LFC (4-4-1-1): Krul; S.Taylor, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Haidara; Debuchy, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran; Sissoko; Shola Ameobi.

#NUFC subs v @LFC: Elliot, Santon, Yanga-Mbiwa, Satka, Dummett, Sammy Ameobi, de Jong. #LIVNEW

Liverpool must be pissing their pants looking at that line-up. No attacking threat, and 3 idiot centre-halfs.

Really, this is Pardew in a nutshell, 5 defenders and 2 defensive midfielders, two grafting wingers set to put more work tracking back than actually going forward, and one big fellow who can't hit a barn door.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

Oh lord - three at the back. This could get even uglier than we thought.

How shit is de jong that shola is keeping him out?

Oh well, at least Gosling isn't playing.

Pardew never learns, he doesn't know how to score goals and he barely knows how to put a defence together properly... on top of that he has never heard of set-pieces, either it's defendig or attacking. His bench are randomly put together, and his subs are always wrong.

"It's always good to not have ambition, such as Newcastle does at the moment" from the Newcastle supporting analyst/host in the lead up to the final game of the season, whilst saluting to the camera with a forlorn look on his face.

Immediately before that Mark Bosnich suggested that "to all Newcastle fans...at the start of the season if somebody said that if you would be on the last day in ninth place on 49 points I think you'se (sic) would have taken it. Umm, you're only six points behind Southhampton and if Stoke win today and you guys don't you go down but that's pretty much still a very good position. I know you got your hopes up a couple of seasons ago (begins to laugh, directed at newcastle supporting host) when you finished a little bit higher (camera switches to host whose expression says 'shut up you jerk') but with all the turmoil and what's been going on behind the scenes I still think ninth place, it could be far worse than that".

Edited by OTF

"It's always good to not have ambition, such as Newcastle" from the Newcastle supporting analyst/host in the lead up to the final game of the season, whilst saluting to the camera with a forlorn look on his face.

who said that then mate? :lol:

who said that then mate? :lol:

Adam Peacock is his name. Not known for anything outside of his commentator/host/analyst role.