• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting nearer to Bagdad.

Should / Can anything be done?

Are they going to spread further?

Are they on tour or something?

Believing Labour caused the financial crisis and now sat at home biting your nails about ISIS. I can almost see Murdoch working the strings. :razz:

I always sort of wonder what's really happening when it's seemingly decided it's time for this to be on the front pages again [/tin_foil_hat]

It's only in the news again because they (ISIS) apparently found a weakness in the defences of a town near Baghdad and have taken part of it. In the wider scheme of things, where they are largely being driven out of the country, it's not that important. Iraq are getting their shit together - a few months ago the whole town would be ISIS by now and the army would be running for the hills. That's apparently not the case this time.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Aye I was just watching that. The two kids are basically just a couple of weird misfits, but it's really sinister given the seriousness of the idealism they've latched onto. Good to see other muslims ridiculing them on the streets but the scary thing is that oddballs like these two actually have followings and have the power to influence others.

How many kickings would you find acceptable?

5-10 slaps a week?

2 minor fracas' per day?

1 fucking good shoeing per fortnight?

The devil is in the details- you won't be taken seriously until you've cleared up the specifics.