Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be nice if we could, just for once, show some of the spirit these clubs (Hull, Leicester, Villa) are displaying and scrape some points together, preferably with a couple of back to back wins. Is that really that much to ask? :lol: / :suicide:

I'm still of the opinion that one win will keep us up for sure, especially if Sunderland fail to win their game in hand away to Arsenal. Leicester losing their game in hand tomorrow would be nice too.

Lads, if Dave Cisse, Siem De Jong and our other band of twats can't rustle up a couple of goals to beat QPR and West Ham, we deserve to down.

Also, the bottom three, as it stands, won't win two games each, stop cryarsing. If they do, feel free to come and chin me.

Lads, if Dave Cisse, Siem De Jong and our other band of twats can't rustle up a couple of goals to beat QPR and West Ham, we deserve to down.

Also, the bottom three, as it stands, won't win two games each, stop cryarsing. If they do, feel free to come and chin me.

:lol: Well said that man.

Wigan relegated to League One...

I'm sure their 23yr old wonderkid who dropped out of Uni and lost £1.3m of Whelan's money on a failed bid to run a chipshop (how!?) will find a way to turn things around though...

tumblr_inline_nmga4aa2061s5iats_500.gif

I'm sure their 23yr old wonderkid who dropped out of Uni and lost £1.3m of Whelan's money on a failed bid to run a chipshop (how!?) will find a way to turn things around though...

Tried selling mash-coated chicken as KFC. ;)

:huh:

Whaaaaaaaa?

Pearson does seem to have taken further leave of his senses after that!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/30/nigel-pearson-rant-full-leicester

Nigel Pearson The bottom line is what has given us a chance to survive has been the collective spirit we have. To win four games on the spin at any level, but certainly at Premier League level, is difficult and for the players to have to deal with the amount of criticism and negativity they’ve had to endure over the course of the season has tested us. Without wanting to talk too much, the players come out with awful lot of credit for dealing with setbacks and I expect them to deal with tonight’s setback as well.

Ian Baker What criticism are you talking about?

NP Have you been on holiday for six months? Have you been away for six months?

IB No, I am just not quite sure what specific criticism you are referring to?

NP I think you must have either your head in the clouds, or been away on holiday, or reporting on a different team, because if you don’t know the answer to that question . . your question is absolutely unbelievable, the fact you do not understand where I am coming from. If you don’t know the answer to that question then I think you are an ostrich. Your head must be in the sand. Is your head in the sand? Are you flexible enough to get your head in the sand? My suspicion would be no.

IB Probably not.

NP I can, you can’t. You can’t. Listen you have been here often enough and for you to ask that question, you are either being very, very silly or you are being absolutely stupid, one of the two because for you to ask that question, I am sorry son, you are daft.

Watch the rant in full

IB There hasn’t been much harsh criticism of the players.

NP You are wrong. No, you are wrong. You have been in here, I know you have so don’t give that crap with me, please don’t give that crap with me. I will smile at you because I can afford to smile at you. Now do you want to ask a different question or do you want to ask it differently. Come on, ask it. Ask it or are you not capable?

IB I just don’t know what you, erm ...¶

NP (mimicking his voice) You don’t know. What’s ’erm’?

IB I don’t know how you’ve taken that question.

NP Well you must be very stupid. I’m sorry. (Pearson gets up and leaves)

:lol:

Baker is right mind you, I've heard nowt but praise from the press for the likes of Burnley and Leicester, especially after Leicesters recent run.