Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a bet on Bayern the game they lost at home to Monchengladbach, they lost Robben that game, went on to lose and haven't been the same since. The team literally revolves around him now, without him they are very ordinary.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

I had a bet on Bayern the game they lost at home to Monchengladbach, they lost Robben that game, went on to lose and haven't been the same since. The team literally revolves around him now, without him they are very ordinary.

It's their defending that has cost them tonight.

Bayern's defence was terrible tonight, if it wasn't for that, I think they would have held off for close win. At least they have an away goal, which could help them in the second round.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2001/nov/22/newsstory.sport5

Denied it and was cleared in fairness, and I'm sure it's never happened with other, duracell bunny press intensely for 90 minutes Barca players either. And he was at Brescia at the time.

As Real Madrid are my Spanish team (if you can't glory support at home...) maybe I'm biased and have my Parky/Wolfy hat on, but it was a long time before Lance Armstrong was caught and I wouldn't be entirely surprised now that the emphasis on being the ultimate athlete is so much more concentrated in modern football, to see a lot of players pulled up on it at some point.

Edited by jonasjuice

I think its more about the other teams now than us. Cant see us winning again this season as we have no goals in the team and an appalling defence

Aye, we're in the position of simply hoping we've put enough distance between us and them. It'll be tight but I think we will stay up and Carver will deserve exactly zero credit.