Southampton (A)

Craig

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we just accept this shit and pay for the privilege .

No, we shouldn't at all. Personally, I'm done with them until he goes at least. But others will definitely continue to go no matter what is what I am saying.

Edited by ADP

No, we shouldn't at all. Personally, I'm done with them until he goes at least. But others will definitely continue to go no matter what is what I am saying.

No bother mate its just so annoying.

Hate to go against the grain, but I reckon this mob mentality is doing us no favours. Ashleys getting off scot free here, and yes pardew is shit, but seriously who the fuck thinks were going to get anyone who can work with this. We're fucked either way and Ashley has had his scapegoat handed to him.. People on this forum even saying that Colo's been shit forever and awful for the dressing room, now that's just fucked... he was brilliant for us before all this bollocks. We can have alex fucking ferguson and he'll do fuck all with a club that clearly is in it for the revenue and barrow boy cheap buying high selling. Ashley must be laughing all the way to the bank with sackpardew.cok, yey! Another 2 years he can have to systematically leech the club while the new manager is "given time". Its getting that bad for me, that I wonder if we would have been better if we werent't "saved" and fat freddy did drive us to bankruptcy.